Madjid Bougherra - La Bamba Style

IrnBruBandit1873

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't believe all our songs, or Lee Legend would be playing for Madrid and McGregor would only be shagging 10 burds a night. When he's on at least 15 :pipe:

When I heard that song yesterday aboot McCulloch, my first thought was "Half these cunts are still drunk fae Xmas"!!!!!! :sherlock:

:lol:

I bet Phil McGobblegiver's daughter is crying her eyes out as we speak.

Thats a given - imagine taking your weans out of Scotland to a country infested with paedophiles where vast swathes of the populace are heading out on one way tickets in the biggest exodus since the tattie famine.

If this keeps up it will only be Gobble giver and a load of priests left.

Been stuck in my head all day . Can't help doing a wee dance when I'm singing it !! Magic

Mate. Video the wee dance you're doing and get it up on YouTube. Might rival that Easter Road dance (I've got a feeling) ? lol

Tralalala bougherra!

What a day yesterday!

Was a good day yesterday.

Traditional 3pm kick off helped too. Went to wee Charlies in Wishaw before for a couple of hours and consumed plenty swallie and a good dy got rounded off with a fantastic result.

Was a good day yesterday.

Traditional 3pm kick off helped too. Went to wee Charlies in Wishaw before for a couple of hours and consumed plenty swallie and a good dy got rounded off with a fantastic result.

Bang on, 3pms work a treat.