E-Bay Old Firm touts

1st_Jan_1994

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rangers-V-Celtic-2-Tickets-2011-/220715252260?pt=UK_SportsMemorabilia_Football_Memorabilia_ET&hash=item3363a77a24

£245 for a pair of Club Deck tickets. Surely people are just bidding with no intention of paying to fuck him up?

If I didn't have a perfect feedback rating myself I'd bid 10 million and not pay.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres quite a few on ebay for the game,all varying in price.

Aye.

If someone has tickets for sale, they should just do a buy it now for face value. It's obvious they are at it, because they must know someone surely that would want to go if they genuinely can't make the game. The auction is just to bleed someone dry.

dont see anything wrong with that if someone is willing to pay for it.

and dont start this "ripping a fellow bear off" pish.

put it this way, if you were selling your car, you wouldnt sell it for the lowest price quoted to you just because the guy was a Rangers fan. You would sell it for as much as you could get.

It is not your probelm guys, if the bidder is willing to pay, then let them pay that much.

what if it was someone say from America, who would if not paying over the top for a ticket, would have no chance of seeing their favourite team because if the ticket was sold for £40, they would be gone in a matter of seconds. If they are willing to pay that much then let them.

It is simple business. It will pay for half the guys season ticket next year.

The only thing the seller is guilty of, is being a shit friend not passing the ticket on to a mate :lol:

Why should someone with more money be allowed to buy the ticket?

For example, I'm sure at Easter Rd last season many fans who had been to every game home and away missed out because some tickets went for big bucks.

Loyality over money. It has a set price for a reason.

put it this way, if you were selling your car, you wouldnt sell it for the lowest price quoted to you just because the guy was a Rangers fan. You would sell it for as much as you could get.

It is not your probelm guys, if the bidder is willing to pay, then let them pay that much.

what if it was someone say from America, who would if not paying over the top for a ticket, would have no chance of seeing their favourite team because if the ticket was sold for £40, they would be gone in a matter of seconds. If they are willing to pay that much then let them.

The only thing the seller is guilty of, is being a shit friend not passing the ticket on to a mate :lol:

How's it pish? they are taking advantage of a Rangers fan that's desperate to go ffs :dry:

:wanker:

what the nuts said is bang on i say, its just the way things are the guy selling it knows he can make money out of it so he's doing it, simple

It's not right at all. Far from it.

See the questions asked, people have been asking for a buy it now and he says auction only so he can bleed people dry.

I hope the winner bidder refuses to pay.

Selling a ticket to a fellow Rangers fan for an inflated price is bang out of order.

One for all and all for one etc. Not everyone for themselves and if you can make a quick buck out of a fellow supporter then great.

I honestly would like to see the person selling their tickets be banned from Ibrox, we do not need people like that.

Absolutely shocking that. I would love to buy it and collect in person and i would not hesitate to actually give the person a slap. Fair enough if it was being auctioned off for charity or a good cause but its a complete joke. Id give my right arm to get to an OF or any game thats sold out. The only spl fixture I have never been to is against the unwashed this just rubs it in CUNTS :anguish:

why not have a go at rangers for ripping the arse out us for their season ticket price?

stop with this ripping off and taking advantage of a fellow bear...its business!

not that i would by into it unless i had the money and had no other way of getting a ticket.

what would u say if they were going to donate this money to a rangers charity? would it still be wrong?...cause essentially the person is paying for the same thing, a chance to see the biggest derby in the world.

why not have a go at rangers for ripping the arse out us for their season ticket price?

stop with this ripping off and taking advantage of a fellow bear...its business!

not that i would by into it unless i had the money and had no other way of getting a ticket.

what would u say if they were going to donate this money to a rangers charity? would it still be wrong?...cause essentially the person is paying for the same thing, a chance to see the biggest derby in the world.

That is just rubbish. It is touting, not to a random but a fellow Rangers fan.

Aye but at least its going to The Rangers cause mate not to some tosser taking a fellow bear for a mug cos he can

every commercial business makes a mug of you. the guys just doing business, and if there is a mug out there to pay for it, then good on them

TBH, i think the people who are causing the fuss about this are people who have not managed to get tickets.

beggers can not be choosers, so they say.

It's not right at all. Far from it.

See the questions asked, people have been asking for a buy it now and he says auction only so he can bleed people dry.

I hope the winner bidder refuses to pay.

Its pretty annoying and he's a cunt for doing it, i wouldnt do it but its just the way things are as i said!!

So it's Rangers fault because you don't agree with the season ticket prices? <cr>

why not have a go at rangers for ripping the arse out us for their season ticket price? Because this is business.

stop with this ripping off and taking advantage of a fellow bear...its business! This is not business.