How confident are we?

markybear

B4 anyone says I know we're going to Perth on wed and one game at a time etc. I'm just asking are we very confident or confident or don't hold any hope for the upcoming old firm?

Personally I've never felt so confident, aslong as naismith makes the game I'll go for 3-0.

They have Ki, Maloney, hooper and cha out for different reasons, the 1st 3 of them are key players for the scum.

I can't really see anything but a home win tbh, how u lot feeling?

The mhanks feel that, going on form, they are the underdogs, so will have nothing to lose. I always hope for the best and fear the worst, pretty boring I know, but have seen us be bitten by these bassas too many times to ever be over confident going up against them no matter how pish their form (or team) is.

Wouldn't swap this nervous feeling for the world though. :D

Hopefully we can get a win. Certainly won't thump them like some are saying.

Some are getting a bit carried away - 3, 4, 5-0, not gooing to happen.

When must put in a shift and performance.

Hopefully we can get a win. Certainly won't thump them like some are saying.

Some are getting a bit carried away - 3, 4, 5-0, not gooing to happen.

When must put in a shift and performance.

Why cant it happen? we beat them 3-1 on their own pitch when they were playing well, surely 3-0 on our own pitch isnt beyond us? They're playin like shite, are low on confidence and low on key players. We're well over due a high scoring old firm game. Why not now?

Long time since I felt SO confident! The only straw they can grasp at is that the form book may leave the premises via the windae.Their defence cant handle average SPL dross,Imagine wee Vlad being sent out with the instruction to run straight for the jugular.With Miller putting in his usual shift,we will run their rearguard ragged.Their midfield doesnt produce enough and,regardless of whatever 2 strikers they put on the park,we will be able to handle anything they throw at us. I am supremely confident.My money will be on 4-1. WATP

I have a horrible feeling the scum will sneak a win. WIth it being the 40th anniversary of the Ibrox disaster I think there will be a horrible sucker punch by the tims. Hope Im proved wrong and that we win by 3 or 4 goals :D

Why cant it happen? we beat them 3-1 on their own pitch when they were playing well, surely 3-0 on our own pitch isnt beyond us? They're playin like shite, are low on confidence and low on key players. We're well over due a high scoring old firm game. Why not now?

I agree. A few people are forgetting just how comfortably we won the last OF game. They barely touched the ball in the second half. The second we upped our game (the 46th minute basically), they couldn't live with us. Play like that for the majority of the match on Sunday and we'll win comfortably