Sebo

The Lad

Is it just me, or do you think he'd be better as a winger, or at least attacking mid up the middle, supporting two strikers.

I think WS and AM should try him in burkes position. Hes got the pace and hes got the skill (He does try show off like in the partisan game).

Whats your thoughts? Don't think he's got the finish of a striker, so another position might suit him.

I think we should ask the SFA if he can referee a match coz he canny play fitba......as per usual he would make a complete koont of himself on thier behalf instead of makin a koont of us

Guest therabbitt

i just thought that picture was fecking hilarious, there are some pelters on his website, one wi him and dreadlocks in his hair!!

Im convinced the same scum that sarsasticlly chant his name during games are the ones contribute who to this board with all thier pro Sebo threads and posts coz it really is getting tae the takin the pesh stage

This donkey should never be allowed throught the doors of Ibrox again unless he wants to suck the sly one aff

Im convinced the same scum that sarsasticlly chant his name during games are the ones contribute who to this board with all thier pro Sebo threads and posts coz it really is getting tae the takin the pesh stage

This donkey should never be allowed throught the doors of Ibrox again unless he wants to suck the sly one aff

Luckily noone cares what you think......

There are far worse players at Rangers, Who are collecting bigger wages than Filip Sebo. Rangers fans want Sebo to be given a fair chance, Not 10 minutes at the end of the game when we need a goal. With you not going to the games, You will be unaware of what Filip Sebo has to offer to Rangers.

Nothing constructive to say, Say nothing at all.

Sebo would score goals for Rangers if given as many opportuniteis as Dado Prso and Nacho Novo.

Funnily enough, I feel he may just come around too. No idea why, just a hunch. However, even if he does eventually come good with the goals, I can never forgive him for the previously mentioned beach photie.

He couldn't do the business in the austrian league and I have seen no evidence that he is anything better than a poor junior league player.

Its absolutely shocking that we are still discussing this donkey....he is becoming more irritating than the sly devious one, Murray !!

Of course the donkey is milkin it so he doesnt give a feck, he will just milk it somewhere else once he tellz uz tae get it right up us