Chances of a ticket outside on sunday

3rbagel

That's right. We've got 57 or 58 registered atm.

Good work. (tu)

We made a right cunt of it this year. We have 93 members in our RSC whom 82 of them are season ticket holders.

However, a good fucking whack of them either didn't renew or renewed with a new Rangers number and didn't tell us. So we sent in the 82 names and numbers that we sent year before and we got a letter back saying we were Cat B this year.

I couldn't believe it. They wouldn't let us alter the members Rangers numbers to their new ones and told us we would have to wait until next season, fucking pish.

This year I will be issuing every member a form to fill in before the end of this season so the fuck up doesn't happen again.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good work. (tu)

We made a right cunt of it this year. We have 93 members in our RSC whom 82 of them are season ticket holders.

However, a good fucking whack of them either didn't renew or renewed with a new Rangers number and didn't tell us. So we sent in the 82 names and numbers that we sent year before and we got a letter back saying we were Cat B this year.

I couldn't believe it. They wouldn't let us alter the members Rangers numbers to their new ones and told us we would have to wait until next season, fucking pish.

This year I will be issuing every member a form to fill in before the end of this season so the fuck up doesn't happen again.

Aye it's easy done.

Guys are happy to let you use their Rangers number, but don't tell you when they change it or cancel and your left with egg on your face.

Here's a thought, if all these guys in both our RSC's were all dues paying, game attending members - we could do good things. Talking social clubs and buses bought outright on hire purchase etc.

Just think :disappointment:

Aye it's easy done.

Guys are happy to let you use their Rangers number, but don't tell you when they change it or cancel and your left with egg on your face.

Here's a thought, if all these guys in both our RSC's were all dues paying, game attending members - we could do good things. Talking social clubs and buses bought outright on hire purchase etc.

Just think :disappointment:

Ours are mate, we take on average 115 Bears to Ibrox every week.

You could have a great wee social club with a bit of financial backing to start you off.

That's a dream of ours, but we just don't have the numbers to pull it off.

Maybe in a couple of years people might start spending money again and the numbers get better.