is it worth selling

Rangers & Arsenal

OK so my PSP has been f*cked for a few weeks now, it's my analog stick, it came off, i doubt it could be fixed but i haven't tried enquiring to see if it can. Now i'm thinking about selling my games, movies and my memory stick because there isnt much point having them if part of my PSP is broken.

I have 22 Games( about £30 each)

16 Movies ( about £5-£10 each)

and a 2GB memory stick ( about £50 now)

i'm wondering if you think it's worth selling them (as the money could go towards an Xbox 360 i want or an HDTV) , i mean i don't think my PSP is that great and would probably prefer a 360 but my mum says its a waste because iv'e spent a fortune on my PSP (which is true)

So do you think i should try and sell them?

any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks :D

as far as i am aware the top part should come out for cleaning. Doing a quick look it seems alot of people think they are rubbish. Ask gamestation how much they would offer you cash and also how much if you were trading in agaisnt a new or used xbox360

good luck mate

as far as i am aware the top part should come out for cleaning. Doing a quick look it seems alot of people think they are rubbish. Ask gamestation how much they would offer you cash and also how much if you were trading in agaisnt a new or used xbox360

good luck mate

u should try gforce they are good for repairs and also trade-ins. you will probably get about £10 for each game maybe more for recent titles. and not much for umd movies.

wheres that?

union street near central station

It depends if you want to cut your losses.

I spent £500+ on the only XBox and games, but I sold it all for £100 to get the 360.

what do you mean?

I had an XBox and spend over £500 on it if you include all the games.

But I wanted the new XBox 360, so I traded in my old XBox and all the games in and only got £100 for them.

It depends if you want to cut your losses.

I spent �500+ on the only XBox and games, but I sold it all for �100 to get the 360.

what do you mean?

I had an XBox and spend over �500 on it if you include all the games.

But I wanted the new XBox 360, so I traded in my old XBox and all the games in and only got �100 for them.

wow

You can buy replacement sticks on ebay for about a fiver. I asked about getting mine fixed and was quoted £45! I ordered the replacement stick and had it changed within 15 minutes. It can supplied with a new tophat thumb pad also.No soldering or anything required, just the smallest cross point screwdriver you can lay your hands on! It is working as good as new now.