iTunes Help

Ace

I have been burning all my CD's onto my external hard drive (1 Terrabyte .. so plenty of space :) )

There have been a few CD's where i am having some trouble, for example:

Eminem - Curtain Call, when i ripped this over via iTunes, it has split 3 tracks away from the main album (Stan, Stan Live & Shake That), the only difference is that the "artist" is Eminem feat Dido or Elton John or Nate Dogg rather than Eminem only.

I noticed it had split them into the compilation folder when ripped, i moved them into the main album folder, but then had to "locate" them, which only changes the display back to 2 different albums (the main one and the secondary with the 3 songs). I have marked each song as part of a compilation i.e. the main album but that doesn't help.

I have found this with a few different albums i have been ripping but i can't resolve it.

Any help ??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you need to change the settings to "manually sort out library" it sounds like its set to automatic and ITunes sorts it all for you. Should be in the Options menu somewhere.