The noise today

Would give an aspirin a sore heid, NOT. Fuckin dire. And as for that cheerleader pish at HT, that was plain embarrassing. This is Scottish footy ffs, that pish should stay in the U S of A. One little blast of Derry's Walls in 90 mins and even that was confined to the Broomloan.

Anyone else hacked off with the lack of atmosphere today?

Would give an aspirin a sore heid, NOT. Fuckin dire. And as for that cheerleader pish at HT, that was plain embarrassing. This is Scottish footy ffs, that pish should stay in the U S of A. One little blast of Derry's Walls in 90 mins and even that was confined to the Broomloan.

If the players couldn't be bothered it affects the crowd. The number of people re reading the match programme time and time again to relieve the boredom was incredible.

Get a grip ffs, would u be moaning about the cheerleaders if we won today? nah didnt think so. I would be happy to see the cheerleaders on at halftime more often MUCH better than feck all and i thought they were brilliant championee

Get a grip ffs, would u be moaning about the cheerleaders if we won today? nah didnt think so. I would be happy to see the cheerleaders on at halftime more often MUCH better than feck all and i thought they were brilliant championee

Yes they were the only highlight of a shocking day. There was a big fat bird in the group nearest the east enclosure, her trousers kept falling down, and she had to keep pullin them up, we were pissin ourselves, looked like Sebo with a wig on. Funny Sebo didn't appear at the half-time warm until the cheerleaders left ?

Aye agree ...pish on and off the park for a few years now.... whats next ?.... :wacko:

Yes they were the only highlight of a shocking day. There was a big fat bird in the group nearest the east enclosure, her trousers kept falling down, and she had to keep pullin them up, we were pissin ourselves, looked like Sebo with a wig on. Funny Sebo didn't appear at the half-time warm until the cheerleaders left ?

hahahah I seen that one as well

There was a big fat bird

Fat as f*ck and a bit of an embarrasment to be truthful.

Get that cheerleading p*sh to f*ck!

Yup all this sectarian shit flyin about and what do they come up with????? Cheerleaders!!!!! Naive in the extreme are the leaders of our club?

I know I mentioned the cheerleaders when starting this thread but tbh times are fuckin dire when we're reduced to discussing them. Leave them in Yankland with Ma, Pa and the popcorn munching weans. I don't go to Ibrox to be entertained at HT, much rather have 50,000 bears screaming their lungs out for 90 minutes.

Sorry for the negativity but the decline in our noise over several years has been really pissing me off.

tHought the Blue Order did a great job today - they gave a lead no-one else followed, they went through a larger than usual repertoire but it is up to others to get with the programme

The Blue Order (and the CDL to a lesser degree) are the only fans who sing week in, week out no matter the playing display. That's around 100 fans in 50,000 people.

We get plenty criticism for the players and management but some fans need to look at how they support the team. It's not easy when the performances are so dire but once again we had thousands of people leaving at 80mins which is embarrassing.

PS: Good to see Plod apologise to TBO after trying to stop the Sash being sung.

tHought the Blue Order did a great job today - they gave a lead no-one else followed, they went through a larger than usual repertoire but it is up to others to get with the programme

The Blue Order (and the CDL to a lesser degree) are the only fans who sing week in, week out no matter the playing display. That's around 100 fans in 50,000 people.

We get plenty criticism for the players and management but some fans need to look at how they support the team. It's not easy when the performances are so dire but once again we had thousands of people leaving at 80mins which is embarrassing.

PS: Good to see Plod apologise to TBO after trying to stop the Sash being sung.

yes frankie it was good to see did somebody go higher up with their complaint when the police tried to stop the sash being sung?

Yeah, the guy involved stood his ground, asked for clarification and fortunately a very helpful club employee (well done JH!) helped us out. The inspector in question also deserves a bit of praise for apologising when he realised he was wrong.

This issue shows that with mature communication such situations can be resolved amicably.

:)

Yeah, the guy involved stood his ground, asked for clarification and fortunately a very helpful club employee (well done JH!) helped us out. The inspector in question also deserves a bit of praise for apologising when he realised he was wrong.

This issue shows that with mature communication such situations can be resolved amicably.

:)

thats good to hear (tu)

Guest orangpendek

what'd we expect? 2 poor sides playing poorly, meaningless more or less end of season game, paranoia over getting banned....maybe if a rangers player had been sent off it might have livened things up a bit. during niar, that's the only time i remember much atmos.

This club is sinking and sinking fast. What is there to look forward too? Absolutely f*ck all!!

We have no money, we have no quality, we have no ambition, no direction and we play is the pishy SPL.

Some people are never happy, you wouldn't have moaned about the cheerleaders if we had win.

The Blue Order and The Club Deck Loyal are the only ones that sing every week the odd game some songs carry right around the stadium but very rarely. So well done TBO and CDL the place would be MUCH WORSE if it wasnt for theses guys (tu)

Some people are never happy, you wouldn't have moaned about the cheerleaders if we had win.

Probably would of because they were awful and a complete and utter embarrasment.