ǝpɐƃıɹq uǝǝɹƃ ǝɥʇ plan to phone Bears during the minute's silence

dc1872

My mate has told me that ǝpɐƃıɹq uǝǝɹƃ ǝɥʇ will call all of their Rangers fan mates during the silence to disrupt it. So turn your phones off before the silence IF any of the scum have your number, apparently they are also planning to unveil a banner which says "Big Jock helped" during the silence.

Please dont react by shouting during the silence bears. Remember the 66.

WATP

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't associate myself with such scum anyhow so that won't be a problem but now i fully expect them to disrupt this minutes silence. Also i heard they were planning on throwing blow up dolls down the stairs but even for them that's extreme. The worst thing that could happen is some of our fans reacting.

I don't associate myself with such scum anyhow so that won't be a problem but now i fully expect them to disrupt this minutes silence.

Just letting people know as this may become a problem (tu).

I don't associate myself with such scum anyhow so that won't be a problem but now i fully expect them to disrupt this minutes silence. Also i heard they were planning on throwing blow up dolls down the stairs but even for them that's extreme. The worst thing that could happen is some of our fans reacting.

This would be absolutely terrible. I couldn't imagine what would happen :anguish:

I have been told this will happen regarding the dolls. They are scum of the highest order .

I was very optomistic about this minutes silence now i'm dreading the very thought of it anything can happen :anguish:

I'll never trust them. I just have a feeling they'll show us just how low they can go. And to any Celtic fans viewing as guests, all we are asking is you show a little fucking respect for 1 minute, how hard can it be?