ǝpɐƃıɹq uǝǝɹƃ ǝɥʇ plan to phone Bears during the minute's silence

dc1872

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll never trust them. I just have a feeling they'll show us just how low they can go. And to any Celtic fans viewing as guests, all we are asking is you show a little fucking respect for 1 minute, how hard can it be?

We shouldn't need to ask that's the problem

How difficult can this be for people to appreciate, regardless of the team they support; sixty six people went to a game of football and died. As a mark of respect and is commonly accepted around the Western World as a traditional act of remembrance, I will stand silent for one minute and think about those people who did not return home and hope it never happens again to anyone at any sporting ground.

It would be remiss of me not to also consider those who tragically died in 1902, at Hillsborough, Heysel, Valley Parade and in every other football related disaster.

It is surely common sense that you would ensure your phone was mute during a minutes silence.

As far as inflatable dolls go, I would guarantee that no act so sick has ever been perpetrated during a minutes silence and if by some matter of insanity it did occur, the backlash against those individuals (who surely there are none so deranged) by our nation and our media would be greater than, if not equal to, those who have urinated on and desecrated Cenotaphs in recent years. Those individuals would be hounded out of decent society and no token "investigation" (re: Novo – Mobile Phone @ Parkhead) would satisfy the clamour for their head’s.

I have not, if ever, felt compelled to post anything on the internet, let alone a forum of like-minded people who I pay in excess of £400 a year to sit (stand) with in a ground in Govan every other week, however regarding the 40th anniversary of the Ibrox disaster I feel I must make my feelings clear; at no point in my life will I ever forget that sixty six people died doing what I love and that is supporting Rangers. Regardless of what happens during the minute’s silence, we all know that in at least three stands, we will remember. For the sixty six who passed, those three stands are all that matters. I look forward to Sunday, to pay my respects and support my team. Happy New Year.

I know they will interupt the silence and so do you. To show respect to the people who died in the ibrox disaster we must compltetely ignore the dispicable actions they will inevitably do, I know rage can take over but we must show the respect the fallen deserve. We have 90 minutes to rip into them and the mighty Rangers will destroy them on the park.

they wont get any banners in if we have any brains.

as for their part in the disaster its something which should be remembered as well. they would have done well to remember stein helping at the previous aniversaries that they have tried to ruin.

anyway ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ are banned from the game by dr death he hates them.

I don't associate myself with such scum anyhow so that won't be a problem but now i fully expect them to disrupt this minutes silence. Also i heard they were planning on throwing blow up dolls down the stairs but even for them that's extreme. The worst thing that could happen is some of our fans reacting.

I wouldn't put it past they cunts

What Rangers fan would have a mate in ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ in the 1st place.

Friends with bigoted anti Protestant scum.....no Rangers fan in my eyes.

:lol:

Bears being friends with any Celtic fans just makes me want to vomit.

:anguish:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Turn the tables - lets imagine someone comes on here and says - lets disturb the minutes silence for Tommy Burns - imaging the reaction - why would celtic fans react any differently - if, and I think its a huge if, there is any disruption in will be from no more than one or two and the rest of their ow fans would be disgusted with them, same as we would be the other way aroound!