ǝpɐƃıɹq uǝǝɹƃ ǝɥʇ plan to phone Bears during the minute's silence

dc1872

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How difficult can this be for people to appreciate, regardless of the team they support; sixty six people went to a game of football and died. As a mark of respect and is commonly accepted around the Western World as a traditional act of remembrance, I will stand silent for one minute and think about those people who did not return home and hope it never happens again to anyone at any sporting ground.

It would be remiss of me not to also consider those who tragically died in 1902, at Hillsborough, Heysel, Valley Parade and in every other football related disaster.

It is surely common sense that you would ensure your phone was mute during a minutes silence.

As far as inflatable dolls go, I would guarantee that no act so sick has ever been perpetrated during a minutes silence and if by some matter of insanity it did occur, the backlash against those individuals (who surely there are none so deranged) by our nation and our media would be greater than, if not equal to, those who have urinated on and desecrated Cenotaphs in recent years. Those individuals would be hounded out of decent society and no token "investigation" (re: Novo – Mobile Phone @ Parkhead) would satisfy the clamour for their head’s.

I have not, if ever, felt compelled to post anything on the internet, let alone a forum of like-minded people who I pay in excess of £400 a year to sit (stand) with in a ground in Govan every other week, however regarding the 40th anniversary of the Ibrox disaster I feel I must make my feelings clear; at no point in my life will I ever forget that sixty six people died doing what I love and that is supporting Rangers. Regardless of what happens during the minute’s silence, we all know that in at least three stands, we will remember. For the sixty six who passed, those three stands are all that matters. I look forward to Sunday, to pay my respects and support my team. Happy New Year.

Nice first post mate, well thought out and written, welcome to the forum, dont make it your last.

:lol:

You supposedly hate all things sectarian Boab, to the point of informing security when a fellow Rangers fan sang a song that offended you.

Yet you find someone questioning a Bear's friendship with a member of the greenbrigade funny?! :lol: They're the most bigoted, hate-filled group this side of the fkn blarney stone!

Why the Fuck are we all obsessed with what they do?

We know they are scum.

Fuck them.

This is our time to remember those that were lost.

Its hardly being obsessed,its a wee heads up and yes we know they are scum but that doesnt make it okay or for it to be swept under the carpet what they do

I know, I mean how can you be friends with someone who hates everything you believe in, hates your identity. The mind boggles.

Not all tims hate our identity or everything we believe in, drag yourself out the dark ages man.

Not all tims hate our identity or everything we believe in, drag yourself out the dark ages man.

Fuck all to do with your average tim. He's talking about these vile Green Brigade bastards that drag down the decent tims.

I certainly wont be taking their disgusting bait and I sit in GF1 which is a mere stone throw away. Anyone who drops to their level is just as bad as them. Its not about us or them or points scoring, its about the 66 innocent people, including children, who died while out supporting Rangers.

Fuck all to do with your average tim. He's talking about these vile Green Brigade bastards that drag down the decent tims.

Ah... well in that case, I agree. I hate the GB and their twisted mindset with a passion.

The guy posting this on facebook told me a week before the papers had anything that Boruc was going to Florence. He's pretty spot on when it comes to info from that side of the city so this concerns me, big time....

rm-1293923479-U8685.jpg