ǝpɐƃıɹq uǝǝɹƃ ǝɥʇ plan to phone Bears during the minute's silence

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How difficult can this be for people to appreciate, regardless of the team they support; sixty six people went to a game of football and died. As a mark of respect and is commonly accepted around the Western World as a traditional act of remembrance, I will stand silent for one minute and think about those people who did not return home and hope it never happens again to anyone at any sporting ground.

It would be remiss of me not to also consider those who tragically died in 1902, at Hillsborough, Heysel, Valley Parade and in every other football related disaster.

It is surely common sense that you would ensure your phone was mute during a minutes silence.

As far as inflatable dolls go, I would guarantee that no act so sick has ever been perpetrated during a minutes silence and if by some matter of insanity it did occur, the backlash against those individuals (who surely there are none so deranged) by our nation and our media would be greater than, if not equal to, those who have urinated on and desecrated Cenotaphs in recent years. Those individuals would be hounded out of decent society and no token "investigation" (re: Novo – Mobile Phone @ Parkhead) would satisfy the clamour for their head’s.

I have not, if ever, felt compelled to post anything on the internet, let alone a forum of like-minded people who I pay in excess of £400 a year to sit (stand) with in a ground in Govan every other week, however regarding the 40th anniversary of the Ibrox disaster I feel I must make my feelings clear; at no point in my life will I ever forget that sixty six people died doing what I love and that is supporting Rangers. Regardless of what happens during the minute’s silence, we all know that in at least three stands, we will remember. For the sixty six who passed, those three stands are all that matters. I look forward to Sunday, to pay my respects and support my team. Happy New Year.

what a fantastic post! couldn't agree more

Apparently they are planning on throwing squashed oranges and cartons of orange juice onto the park during the silence...scum is as scum does.

:chopometer:

I'm really not sure where all these ridiculous rumours are coming from, but with the spotlight on them more than ever I don't believe that even they are that stupid.

Regardless what RAceltic fans do during the silence all Rangers fans should observe it with the respect and discipline it deserves.

I'm posting this because after watching fans video clips of the last minutes silence being disrupted at Ibrox it irritated me that a lot of Gers fans started retaliating with boo's and obscenities whilst the silence was still taking place.

As hard as it is all Rangers fans must rise above the provocation until the end of the silence and then show your disgust at those animals.

I actually think they will observe the silence, not because they want to but because tactically it would be an own goal if they didn't. In saying this I have no doubt they will show / display some extreme provocation either before or after the silence. Regardless what happens we'll hopefully do our talking on the pitch and bury those scumbags for another season...

I'm really not sure where all these ridiculous rumours are coming from, but with the spotlight on them more than ever I don't believe that even they are that stupid.

I sincerely hope you are right Bricky, will be interesting to see if they can behave for 60 seconds, at the end of the day though I won't really give a fuck what they do as long as the Rangers come away with 3 points.

I don't think anythin' extreme will happen during the silence tomorrow but if it does, the last tiniest bit of respect I have for their club will be thrown out the window.

harbouring pedophiles, treatment of MoJo, mythical tours of Japan, integrity calls, cancellations because of death, holy willys, remembrance shams year on year, minutes applause...............

they never had any respect from this Bear

I hate everything about them

(tu)

The police have a major role tomorrow to ensure nothing as sick as this happens, nobody who supports celt*c is a decent person that I want to share my country with what they stand for is something I never want to be associated with.

harbouring pedophiles, treatment of MoJo, mythical tours of Japan, integrity calls, cancellations because of death, holy willys, remembrance shams year on year, minutes applause...............

they never had any respect from this Bear

I hate everything about them

(tu)

Yeah but a few members of my family support them and are catholic so I have to have my boundaries. Most of their support are complete scum though, I do believe that lol

Yeah but a few members of my family support them and are catholic so I have to have my boundaries. Most of their support are complete scum though, I do believe that lol

I feel really sorry for those members of your family who support the filth. I hope your ok mate can still enjoy tmrw despite that handicap.

(tu)

I feel really sorry for those members of your family who support the filth. I hope your ok mate can still enjoy tmrw despite that handicap.

(tu)

Haha, nah it's all good, there won't be any of them in the same room as me tomorrow anyways ;)

(tu)

half my family support Celtic,but they don't like the cunts who were holding the anti poppy banners ie ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ, who are the cunts that seem to be starting everything these days.

anyway i'll be at the game. uk.gif

the blow up doll thing is fukin disgusting and if that were to happen that is proper riot inducing behaviour and wouldnt be at all surprised to see it kick off man

the blow up doll thing is fukin disgusting and if that were to happen that is proper riot inducing behaviour and wouldnt be at all surprised to see it kick off man

Indeed, god forbid they are sick enough to do it I hope they get fucking destroyed behind the broomie after the game!

I really don't think they'd be bad enough to do that. TGB are scum mate but I can't even see them doing this.

I really don't think they'd be bad enough to do that. TGB are scum mate but I can't even see them doing this.

ano but after a swally and the heroin ? ye never know man

To be honest I hope it doesn't. Cause in the papers it will be 'Rangers fans attack Celtic fans' with no reason as to why it happened.

Plus fighting, on today of all days, is not on in my book. Many of the people who had family members killed will be in attendance. A brawl after the game is a bit disrespectful.

(tu)

This is exactly what these bead-rattling cowards want, fuck them, 3 points and send them into meltdown.

:crabflute: :chopometer:

If they do anything to disrespect the silence then ban them from ibrox permanently, the whole tim support can pay for their actions.

I can't really see it happening, blow up dolls are pretty big and as soon as they get them out to blow up the police should be in carting them out.