What time is everyone arriving to Ibrox at tomorrow?

ryan_rfc

I'm leaving around 8am so will be in Glasgow around 11 or 11:30. Straight into Ibrox once I find somewhere to park. Any suggestions?

We usually park the car in Buchanan Galleries then get the underground along to Ibrox. The albion car park will be permit holders only and the one we usually park in beside Arco is full of t*rriers.

We usually park the car in Buchanan Galleries then get the underground along to Ibrox. The albion car park will be permit holders only and the one we usually park in beside Arco is full of t*rriers.

I might go for that actually. I don't mind paying more for parking if there's somewhere near the stadium to park, but if not Buchanan Galleries might be a plan.

I might go for that actually. I don't mind paying more for parking if there's somewhere near the stadium to park, but if not Buchanan Galleries might be a plan.

It's not the paying that is the problem, it is the fact that they let tims park in them as well. Don't want to mix with them.

See the big car park up beyond the roundabout, what's the script with that? Few months ago me and a mate were trying to park in there, the warden guy waved the car in front of us in, then waved us away as if to say there were no spaces left.

Looked out the back window as we passed him and he waved the car behind us in.