Cheerleaders....

Boab

Anybody thrilled by them today?

:no: To be quite honest, I think it's a horrible idea that should stay over here in the States (if it must stay anywhere.). To see them in the SPL is a sure sign of the coming apocolypse. :yes:

o be quite honest, I think it's a horrible idea that should stay over here in the States (if it must stay anywhere.). To see them in the SPL is a sure sign of the coming apocolypse.

Absolutely - I'd much rather watch some fat blokes trying to score penalties past one of the youth keepers than girls dancing at half time.

Guest orangpendek

we should go for a scottish version of cheerleading, where half a dozen chunky butts come out waving bacardi breezers instead of pom poms and dance to destiny's child singing 'theme from charlie's heffers.'

iv seen them before , hawf of them are munters up close. i was talking to one of them on a night out ages ago.

pish idea for Rangers though..cheerleaders should stick to basketball or whatever

we should go for a scottish version of cheerleading, where half a dozen chunky butts come out waving bacardi breezers instead of pom poms and dance to destiny's child singing 'theme from charlie's heffers.'

:lol: Or to steal a joke from the late Johnny Cunningham - they could do the lone Scottish erotic dance: "The Dance of the 7 Army Blankets".