Graham Spiers on Twitter

kasabian101

Graham Spiers has just posted this on twitter

" Bracing myself for usual perverse minute’s silence at Ibrox. 2 or 3 Celtic fans amid 7000 shout out. Clumps of Gers fans start bawling back. " about 1 hour ago via web

This man is a fucking clown and should be banned from Ibrox for this. I never post regarding Spiers comments because I don't usually give a fuck what he has to say about Rangers. This is below the belt. I think he will have to answer for this statment. Really shocking behaviour. Why cant he let his ego go on a day like this? There will be many old firms to come but this one is about remembering 66 people who died at a football match.

Newest tweet

"@burnsy211 You misread my point. 99.9% of the Celtic support will impressively observe the minute's silence at Ibrox..."

Aye maybe (the percentage won't be that high pal), but it's not that bit we have a problem with. Try the last past "Clumps of Gers fans start bawling back."

He's a fucking scumbag rodent.

Anyone have the GIF file of Walter Smith saying something to him at a press conference and The Odius Creep going mental? :lol:

Newest tweet

"@burnsy211 You misread my point. 99.9% of the Celtic support will impressively observe the minute's silence at Ibrox..."

Aye maybe (the percentage won't be that high pal), but it's not that bit we have a problem with. Try the last past "Clumps of Gers fans start bawling back."

What the fuck is so impressive about that???? Why should people be 'impressed' that most of the fans can respect 66 innocent people, and many more who were affected for 60 seconds :| seriously.

What the fuck is so impressive about that???? Why should people be 'impressed' that most of the fans can respect 66 innocent people, and many more who were affected for 60 seconds :| seriously.

Quite right. Should be a giving that you can respect the dead and injured, as well as their families.

Anyone who doesn't is just a scumbag beyond belief

Newest tweet

there is nothin to be impressed about in observeing a minutes silence it aint about lookin good in the press, its about respecting the dead

Should be fucking banned from Ibrox if he said that. Is it definitely his twitter account?

That's him, definitely. If I'm brutally honest, I hope and pray that he's wrong. It wouldn't be the first time Rangers fans have reacted to provocation during a minute's silence.

Please, anyone who's there today, save your reactions for after the 60 seconds. Bow your head and remember our brothers and sisters who went to Ibrox on that day and never went home to their families.