I absolutely despise t*rriers

GOAT

How anyone can want to be mates with one is beyond me. A T*rrier at my work text me at the end of the game and he got told where to go. One less dickhead I have to talk to at work now.

I really really fucking hate them. Bitter and proud.

EDIT: REASON:

33l2ukx.jpg

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What an ugly Fenian bastard. Rangers should report the ticket holders of they seats tae the polis. Whether they did it or no. And there's a pic of that clown if it's him then he's bang tae rights. Wanker.

That should be sent to the police and he should be made to go clean it off, and then hang the bastard of course.

Lewis mate, I'd edit your first post after GOAT put in that photo. Looks a bit Sniff Sniff.

I hate fenians.

Wonder where the security was when they were writing that. Likely done at the end of the match when the crowds were clearing, surely a steward would have see an inconspicuous prick bending down to write with a marker pen :rolleyes: Also the stewards in the Broomloan are a fucking disgrace, after the Samaras penelty some knob managed to run and celebrate with the players, same thing happened when Rooney scored for the Mancs, where the hell were they to stop them?