I absolutely despise t*rriers

GOAT

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wonder where the security was when they were writing that. Likely done at the end of the match when the crowds were clearing, surely a steward would have see an inconspicuous prick bending down to write with a marker pen :rolleyes: Also the stewards in the Broomloan are a fucking disgrace, after the Samaras penelty some knob managed to run and celebrate with the players, same thing happened when Rooney scored for the Mancs, where the hell were they to stop them?

Totally agree, it's a different story when we got to the Piggery and there are about 4 rows of stewards and police to make sure the players get no where near us. In fact, even when the players come over to celebrate scoring, the stewards advance onto the pitch to push them back. Fuckin pish (td)

I cant stand the scummy T*rrier bastards. Watching them today just made me hate them even more. It was truely a disgrace at the end of the game they way they paraded infront of the broomloan.

Funny how Sky kept their cameras on them for that, to show them all bouncing around and singing, yet when we win, it cut straights to a break. Hmm :sherlock:

Funny how Sky kept their cameras on them for that, to show them all bouncing around and singing, yet when we win, it cut straights to a break. Hmm :sherlock:

So true i was disgusted at them today fucking horrible inbread scumbags.

I hate them, as well, but fuck's sake, let's get our priorities right.

See after we've been gubbed two-nil by them at Ibrox and played like a schoolboy team, the last thing I give a fuck about is a Tim with a permy, scribbling on a seat.

For every bit of damage they do, we bill them. They're shooting themselves in the foot, end of.

I'm in the west enclosure and, when they walked over and started applauding their end, a guy turned around and said; "We're not allowed to do that at Parkhead, it's a fucking disgrace".

Are we that fucking bad? Clutching straws like that? I thought - Mate, have you just watched that performance? We were atrocious on a day that we should have been motivated, but you're complaining about those cunts clapping towards their fans? Fuck them, we should deal with ourselves.

Eww, that's just awful. What a manky little shit.

On a side note, someone (complete stranger) posted '2-0' to me on the PS3 today and then followed it up by saying he wished something had happened during the silence and so forth...pure scum, makes me sick.

Wonder where the security was when they were writing that. Likely done at the end of the match when the crowds were clearing, surely a steward would have see an inconspicuous prick bending down to write with a marker pen :rolleyes: Also the stewards in the Broomloan are a fucking disgrace, after the Samaras penelty some knob managed to run and celebrate with the players, same thing happened when Rooney scored for the Mancs, where the hell were they to stop them?

Most of them are fat cunts and can't be arsed trying to stop them. Thought there was cctv aswell especially with it being against that mhanky mob. Surley they would pick something up!

I thought I could not detest the taigs anymore but seeing them walk to Ibrox giving the '66' signs and doing things like this makes me hate them even more. I wanted to kill them today!

I don't have any taig mates and don't want any either. Don't care what anyone else thinks or says about them, I detest them and would not bat an eyelid if they were bombed out of this world! They can all die as far as I'm concerned.

I thought I could not detest the taigs anymore but seeing them walk to Ibrox giving the '66' signs and doing things like this makes me hate them even more. I wanted to kill them today!

I don't have any taig mates and don't want any either. Don't care what anyone else thinks or says about them, I detest them and would not bat an eyelid if they were bombed out of this world! They can all die as far as I'm concerned.

I knew there were some bitter bastards in that support but i saw today that they are all the same. The amount of disaster jokes i saw on the likes of facebook etc is fucking vile!!! and people who i thought didn't give a fuck about the bigotry or that were giving it fuck the h***, FTQ, dirty orange bastards

I knew there were some bitter bastards in that support but i saw today that they are all the same. The amount of disaster jokes i saw on the likes of facebook etc is fucking vile!!! and people who i thought didn't give a fuck about the bigotry or that were giving it fuck the h***, FTQ, dirty orange bastards

http://www.bebo.com/c/photos/view?MemberId=1183735085&PhotoAlbumId=6574084833&PhotoId=6574289541#photoId=6574107987

:mad:

He does actually but hes not fat but he's still an ugly fenian bastard just look at his name sean

naw he looks different. the same thing happened last old firm game at ibrox,where some cunt had a irish flag with I.R.A. on it,and was supposed to get banned.

why the fuck would he want a picture of him on face book,he must know cunts will be pissed off and sent to the polis?