I absolutely despise t*rriers

GOAT

This thread has turned into a car crash :(

Do not see the problem Samuel

Travelingtothemoon has just arrived and as per useal he wreaks threads about his fellow Taig friends.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From this

to what we experienced in the game yesterday. Apart from the fact that it was terracing in those days which also sped up the process of the decline in atmosphere but u try and tell me that the handwringers didn't make a severe impact at rangers by not singing songs like the billy boys which get the crowd then you tell me otherwise.

From this

to what we experienced in the game yesterday. Apart from the fact that it was terracing in those days which also sped up the process of the decline in atmosphere but u try and tell me that the handwringers didn't make a severe impact at rangers by not singing songs like the billy boys which get the crowd then you tell me otherwise.

43,000 handwringers?

Ffs Pete Doherty's Dad was in the British Army. Hardly the makings of a Fenian?

I know that but he says hes from an Irish background and he is a Catholic.

Hangwringers are pain in the arse we aint gonna change just because they want us to. They don't realise how much atmosphere has been taken away from our stadium because of them. Away games are where the real fans go the ones who don't give what anybody thinks of them and says about them.We are what we are and we are proud of it.

:lol:

What a fucking shite excuse for the atmosphere being dead.

43,000 handwringers?

No but there is a lot of them out there that go to the games. I hate the fact that when i go to ibrox now and sit in my season ticket which i have have for 9 years and get dirty looks for singing a particular song because some fans don't like it well they can fuck off because they are ruining the football for me and my mates. There is just no atmosphere anymore and because people don't want to sing because they are afraid of what might are aswell really pisses me off.

:lol:

What a fucking shite excuse for the atmosphere being dead.

Open invetation for TWB (since its the only game the cunt can attend due to studying and that) We will be sat with a cargo near ther "crazy train" at the waterfront

game? :D