I absolutely despise t*rriers

GOAT

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

seriously the guys entitled to his opinion. We know we got beat yesterday and we are all pissed aff about but just don't take out on one guy especially not a fellow bear just because he doesn't agree with everything you say. Yees are acting like complete dobbers!!

Yes, however not all are, so it wrong to use Fenian as another word for Catholic. I know people from the Londonderry area who are Catholic but not republicans. My Dad's great Uncle for example was in the YCV and was killed at the Somme. He was Catholic, from Londonderry.

Fenian is not another word for catholic Sam, it's the word for Fenian...there's a difference.

If only the media would get that, or try to.

Yes, however not all are, so it wrong to use Fenian as another word for Catholic. I know people from the Londonderry area who are Catholic but not republicans. My Dad's great Uncle for example was in the YCV and was killed at the Somme. He was Catholic, from Londonderry.

I get annoyed when people use words like fenian and taig but don't have a clue what they actually mean

What do you call these wannabe Irish that sing about the IRA own more Ireland strips than teeth and that have never even been because these are people I despise and are rife in Scotland they are deluded and it seems to be the majority of the celtc fans I encounter these days.

Yep i'd say so back in the day there were loads of Catholic Unionist people up this direction but that was then and

today is no better than when it was since the 1970s maybe a bit better when you put in the fact no shootings or bombings but

the concept hasn't changed here for the fact that you still have 2 different communities living in different estates or villiages.

EDIT:::

And may i add i know what a fenian is and there is a difference i know what you mean.

Loads of arseholes being awkward as fuck because we lost one game, we had a bad game and that's the end of it, if we win our next games we are top where we belong.

As for the picture, fuck them I couldn't give a fuck about that manky mob.

Loads of arseholes being awkward as fuck because we lost one game, we had a bad game and that's the end of it, if we win our next games we are top where we belong.

As for the picture, fuck them I couldn't give a fuck about that manky mob.

Not just one game.

Fucking idiot, guys like you and Smith.

No winning mentality wehen we go down that route.