Are confident of winning the League?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

prioritize our way to the title and see what we bonus we can get from europe, as far as the other 2 cups go, past caring really this season, let the young ones have a go

We better win the league. I'm I confident of doing so - not sure tbh, I think we may struggle, especially if we continue to play they way we have for most of the season.

The two games in hand are not guaranteed wins. Both teams will drop points, it comes down to a bit of luck; injuried/suspensions and who want's it the most.

I think the bheggars will splash a bit of cash in January, where I don't think we will do anything. The celtc squad isn't anywhere near as bad as some make it out to be. The have some decent players, and are capable of strengthening.

Time to sort it out and cut out the inconsistant crap we are witnessing most games.

We better win the league. I'm I confident of doing so - not sure tbh, I think we may struggle, especially if we continue to play they way we have for most of the season.

The two games in hand are not guaranteed wins. Both teams will drop points, it comes down to a bit of luck; injuried/suspensions and who want's it the most.

I think the bheggars will splash a bit of cash in January, where I don't think we will do anything. The celtc squad isn't anywhere near as bad as some make it out to be. The have some decent players, and are capable of strengthening.

Time to sort it out and cut out the inconsistant crap we are witnessing most games.

our club also aint half as bad as some make out

Right now I dont know and no amount of 'No Surrenders' and 'WATP's is going to change that.

January is a huge month, if we win our games in hand and finish the month on top and with our squad intact then I think we might scrape it (I dont think we'll be taken over or add any players to our squad)

If however we continue to stumble along the way we have been and are still trailing the filth after our games in hand have been played then its going to be very very hard. Even more so should they strengthen during the transfer window.

This month could win it with the amount of so called easy home games that are coming up and they are finally going to be tested week in week out in away from home like we did at the start of the season. We coped perfectly winning the first 9 games but i don't believe for a minute that they won't drop points in the next 5 or 6 games.

This month could win it with the amount of so called easy home games that are coming up and they are finally going to be tested week in week out in away from home like we did at the start of the season. We coped perfectly winning the first 9 games but i don't believe for a minute that they won't drop points in the next 5 or 6 games.

(tu)

Still so long to go- I don't think yesterday's result is a massive game changer. We still have an advantage in leadership, although the only real worry I have is whether the injured guys can come back and play at a consistent level.

i think we will win the league the scottish cup the league cup the europa league the champions league and the grand national.We will win the league though most definitly

wheres yer ambition ffs, is that all the hope ya got

yes.yesterday is in the past now.no point still moaning about it.bad day at the office.cant wait to get the injured players back especialy jela he will be like a new signing for us.

We've a few good players to come back! Im confident we will win the lg. Edu! I know he gets a lot of stick on here but the amount of work edu does of the ball is missed by a lot of gers fans. He is a decent player to have in the middle. Broadfoot gets stick too. But he would be my first choice right back. Jelavic, we all know he will do a good job. Beattie, Hopefully he can kick on and get over injuries in the 2nd half of the season.

We have 4 players to come back in the 2nd half of the season and imo they're good players.

Broadfoot. Dosnt get the credit he deserves but is solid enough and dose what he is told to do.

Beattie, Has played in on of the best lg in the world and cut it.

Jelavic, we where seeing his quality b4 that injury.

Edu, Gets a load of undeserved stick imo. this guy is still learning the game and never stops running and harassing.

These four players would have played on sunday with 3 of them starting. Maybe add a player in january and get these four back and we can go on a good run. WATP :crabflute:

We've a few good players to come back! Im confident we will win the lg. Edu! I know he gets a lot of stick on here but the amount of work edu does of the ball is missed by a lot of gers fans. He is a decent player to have in the middle. Broadfoot gets stick too. But he would be my first choice right back. Jelavic, we all know he will do a good job. Beattie, Hopefully he can kick on and get over injuries in the 2nd half of the season.

We have 4 players to come back in the 2nd half of the season and imo they're good players.

Broadfoot. Dosnt get the credit he deserves but is solid enough and dose what he is told to do.

Beattie, Has played in on of the best lg in the world and cut it.

Jelavic, we where seeing his quality b4 that injury.

Edu, Gets a load of undeserved stick imo. this guy is still learning the game and never stops running and harassing.

These four players would have played on sunday with 3 of them starting. Maybe add a player in january and get these four back and we can go on a good run. WATP :crabflute:

I agree with everything except the Beattie part - he will never be fit enough to play 1st team football again.

As for him having played in the best league in the world? So did McCoist. Would ye play him?

(tu)

their next 6 league game which takes it up to the next old firm game are

Hamilton(A)

Hibs(A)

Aberdeen(H)

Hearts(H)

Aberdeen(A)(Previously postponed)

Dundee Utd(A)

and inbetween the hearts and the aberdeen away game they face aberdeen once again in the league cup semi-final and with Aberdeen now managed by Craig Brown i don't expect them to stroll any of those 3 games against them and the Hearts game at parkhead could easily go either way right now. The only ones i could say they will defs win are Hamilton and Hibs.

Ours are

Hamilton(H)

St Mirren(H)

Hearts(A)

Hibs(A)

Hearts(H) (Previously postponed)

Motherwell(H)

while we have Motherwell in the cup and Sporting at home before them at parkhead but their game in hand will be played before the old firm game which means we will still be going into the old firm game with two games in hand just to keep that in mind.