Are confident of winning the League?

I agree with everything except the Beattie part - he will never be fit enough to play 1st team football again.

As for him having played in the best league in the world? So did McCoist. Would ye play him?

I know what you're saying! but Beattie can play football. I'm not just saying Beattie should walk it because he played in the EPL. Like me and nearly every other Rangers supporter was excited when Beattie signed because we all knew he was a real decent player. I'm just hoping he gets over these injury problems because he could be a real decent player for us.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you're saying! but Beattie can play football. I'm not just saying Beattie should walk it because he played in the EPL. Like me and nearly every other Rangers supporter was excited when Beattie signed because we all knew he was a real decent player. I'm just hoping he gets over these injury problems because he could be a real decent player for us.

Injuries are not his only problem - he is unfit, overweight, and slow.

And most probably always will be due to his age now.

A huge waste of money IMO, but I genuinely hope I'm proved wrong.

Injuries are not his only problem - he is unfit, overweight, and slow.

And most probably always will be due to his age now.

A huge waste of money IMO, but I genuinely hope I'm proved wrong.

I think every Rangers fan thought they where getting The James Beattie they seen doing it in the prem for a few years there.

TBH james Beattie has been a massive disappointment.

We've a few good players to come back! Im confident we will win the lg. Edu! I know he gets a lot of stick on here but the amount of work edu does of the ball is missed by a lot of gers fans. He is a decent player to have in the middle. Broadfoot gets stick too. But he would be my first choice right back. Jelavic, we all know he will do a good job. Beattie, Hopefully he can kick on and get over injuries in the 2nd half of the season.

We have 4 players to come back in the 2nd half of the season and imo they're good players.

Broadfoot. Dosnt get the credit he deserves but is solid enough and dose what he is told to do.

Beattie, Has played in on of the best lg in the world and cut it.

Jelavic, we where seeing his quality b4 that injury.

Edu, Gets a load of undeserved stick imo. this guy is still learning the game and never stops running and harassing.

These four players would have played on sunday with 3 of them starting. Maybe add a player in january and get these four back and we can go on a good run. WATP :crabflute:

agreedJelavic.png00000042.gif

I think every Rangers fan thought they where getting The James Beattie they seen doing it in the prem for a few years there.

TBH james Beattie has been a massive disappointment.

I think you mean James Beattie00000042.gif

Heart says yes, head says no. Think the worrying thing is we have the rearranged games to play, Europa League games, the tims will no doubt sign more players, we will be lucky to sign anybody, we have an already small squad and injuries are mounting up. I think Sunday may have been the day we lost the league :anguish:

I think we will win the league, but it will probably go down to the last day. Celtic raised themselves for the Old Firm, but were dropping points quite liberally in the weeks beforehand. Plenty of points will be dropped before the end of the season, but the Old Firm aside, I really don't think that game by game, they have a better team than we do.

snapback.pngloyalistinverness, on 04 January 2011 - 06:06 AM, said:

i think we will win the league the scottish cup the league cup the europa league the champions league and the grand national.We will win the league though most definitly

wheres yer ambition ffs, is that all the hope ya got

FFS...You two are as bad as one another, whit aboot the fuckin Eurovision Song Contest?

Who's gonna knock us oot of that, eh? :craphead:

I'm as confident of winning the League now as I was of winning the league at the start of the season, TWB.

I've never been overconfident of winning it...I've never been overconfident of winning the 4 games against the scum, but I'm certainly confident that they will drop more points than us between now and the end of the season.

I'm as confident of winning the League now as I was of winning the league at the start of the season, TWB.

I've never been overconfident of winning it...I've never been overconfident of winning the 4 games against the scum, but I'm certainly confident that they will drop more points than us between now and the end of the season.

Agreed - the cream always rises to the top.

At the moment I think we're in for de ja vue.

At this point last season McCulloch scored that header which more or less took all the spirit off them and we strolled it.

The win is a big boost for them and they'll into games more confident.

I don't think we will lose the spirit but I will really be concerned if we still have the "easy win slow start" attitude.