Kyle Lafferty turns and snarls at Neil Lennon

alistairr_1

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/020111-Rangers-v-Celtic/G0000CMSJbS.BLNE/I0000YLxKnqK_q6g

look to the right of the picture : Kyle Lafferty turns and snarls at Neil Lennon as he refuses to shake hands with the Celtic manager.

brilliant picture. only positive to an awful day !

IMO we missed laff when he was out injured

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2011/01/03/rangers-star-kyle-lafferty-gets-touchline-ear-bashing-from-celtic-boss-neil-lennon-after-old-firm-game-86908-22823573/

I'd love the know the 'insults exchanged'. Kyle is the player we need starting in these kind of games, having players who want it that bit more than the opposition counts for alot. As it showed yesterday.

Oh he snarled, that must have took the sweetness right out of Bawbags throat. If he was a true prod he would've walked past him with dignity and not react or even better knock the prick out with a right hook

ppl on here loving him now because he done that :lol: ....ME TOO really good to see and the fact tht hes come onto a game this season so not jst loving him for the scum hating antics

I think Lafferty is an idiot. Probably have got himself sent-off had he started.

I don't see how bragging on Twitter to Neil Lennon or Mark Crosas makes him a 'legend' - still not grown up.

Instead of pissing about, falling off buses, slagging the opposition, get your head down, do the buisness on the park. To some, being a Northern Irish Rangers man is good enough, not for me.

The day his contract runs down and he is released, the better. Another waste of big money.

i know we'd all probably do the same (i certainly wouldnt shake lennons hand), but id kinda rather a Ranger doesnt lower himself to timothys level with verbal nonsense. Especially lowering yourself to that particular ginger rhats level.

I think Lafferty is an idiot. Probably have got himself sent-off had he started.

I don't see how bragging on Twitter to Neil Lennon or Mark Crosas makes him a 'legend' - still not grown up.

Instead of pissing about, falling off buses, slagging the opposition, get your head down, do the buisness on the park. To some, being a Northern Irish Rangers man is good enough, not for me.

The day his contract runs down and he is released, the better. Another waste of big money.

FFS man, why not just sell the whole squad, let you run things, your players and know how and we cant go wrong, twitter is harmless so at least and try be a bit cheerfull at anything, that last comment is just pure tosh coming from someone who has just got there sweetie stolen fae a big bad ginger boy, sometimes i despair at your comments, i aint much better but the negativity fae you kinda brings me down a peg too far

Lafferty has played really well this season and has changed games when he has came on as sub. Lafferty along with Ness was the only two player to get pass marks on sunday. Tho i do agree he needs to wise up off the pitch.