Kyle Lafferty turns and snarls at Neil Lennon

alistairr_1

FFS man, why not just sell the whole squad, let you run things, your players and know how and we cant go wrong, twitter is harmless so at least and try be a bit cheerfull at anything, that last comment is just pure tosh coming from someone who has just got there sweetie stolen fae a big bad ginger boy, sometimes i despair at your comments, i aint much better but the negativity fae you kinda brings me down a peg too far

I dont know about that big man,i kind of agree.

Kyle Lafferty has been a complete failure when it comes down to the fee paid and the astronomical wage that he is probably on.

Miller must be looking at this charlatan and thinking well if he is on? i want more!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Lafferty is an idiot. Probably have got himself sent-off had he started.

I don't see how bragging on Twitter to Neil Lennon or Mark Crosas makes him a 'legend' - still not grown up.

Instead of pissing about, falling off buses, slagging the opposition, get your head down, do the buisness on the park. To some, being a Northern Irish Rangers man is good enough, not for me.

The day his contract runs down and he is released, the better. Another waste of big money.

This, fuckin' hate hearing how everybody falls all over him because he's a northern Irish Rangers man, don't see why that should have anything to do with it if you're worse than a half drunk baby that can't even walk yet.

FFS man, why not just sell the whole squad, let you run things, your players and know how and we cant go wrong, twitter is harmless so at least and try be a bit cheerfull at anything, that last comment is just pure tosh coming from someone who has just got there sweetie stolen fae a big bad ginger boy, sometimes i despair at your comments, i aint much better but the negativity fae you kinda brings me down a peg too far

I get called negative, yet some people on here seem to completely miss my positives ones. Some on here can't wait to have a moan at me. Thankfully a good number agree with me, and even if they didn't, doesn't bother me. I'll say what I like.

Sell the whole team? You obviously missed the thread about selling our better players - no suprise. Anything for a moan.

Tell me what Kyle Lafferty has done in his Rangers career to warrant being dubbed a legend. He's struggled with injuries, stupid ones at that, let the club down on numerous occassions, not done anything near enough on the park - £3.7m plus wages, away, a waste of money.

Had this been a celtc player laughing at Rangers/Walter Smith, then we would have reacted. Weiss is the same. Sorry for liking my players to keep their mouths shut, concentrate on the football...

The guy is an absolute idiot and a mediocre football player.

I dont know about that big man,i kind of agree.

Kyle Lafferty has been a complete failure when it comes down to the fee paid and the astronomical wage that he is probably on.

Miller must be looking at this charlatan and thinking well if he is on? i want more!

imo he is improving, supposedly on? well that sorts that out, he must be on high wages, hes injured and whatever the reason it dont excuse he is improving and it certainly aint right hearing folks wanting him to run down his contract and fekk off away from here, yeah great

Lafferty has played really well this season and has changed games when he has came on as sub. Lafferty along with Ness was the only two player to get pass marks on sunday. Tho i do agree he needs to wise up off the pitch.

He's not played really well and he's let the manager and teammates down at times. He's had some good moments, that's about it.

Falls off the bus, breaks a bone and is out for 5 weeks or whatever, due to messing about - an absolute idiot.

9 starts, 5 subs appearances - not good enough!

"As a manager it's a great feeling but you have to start thinking about the next game and not getting carried away with things.

what a lot of shit. that wee cunt doesnt know the difference between a player and a manager. total cunt he is. wouldnt miss him if he died.

Suppose I shouldn't be surprised to see some people hero worshiping him over this type of thing, as cringeworthy as it is.

After all, you got some people praising him for getting Charlie Mulgrew sent off and nearly ending Hinkel's career. Not to mention how he's done next to nothing on the footballing side in his time here.

Just goes to show how some are just happy with someone if they're a Rangers man from Northern Ireland. Look at the amount of posters on here that have crucified and written off Vladimir Weiss, he's a Slovakian youngster on loan from Man City so no Lafferty like love in for him, despite having an awful lot more footballing ability.

I get called negative, yet some people on here seem to completely miss my positives ones. Some on here can't wait to have a moan at me. Thankfully a good number agree with me, and even if they didn't, doesn't bother me. I'll say what I like.

Sell the whole team? You obviously missed the thread about selling our better players - no suprise. Anything for a moan.

Tell me what Kyle Lafferty has done in his Rangers career to warrant being dubbed a legend. He's struggled with injuries, stupid ones at that, let the club down on numerous occassions, not done anything near enough on the park - £3.7m plus wages, away, a waste of money.

Had this been a celtc player laughing at Rangers/Walter Smith, then we would have reacted. Weiss is the same. Sorry for liking my players to keep their mouths shut, concentrate on the football...

The guy is an absolute idiot and a mediocre football player.

yes a great number agree with you but it dont make it right, its plain to see you have no time whatsoever for the majority of the team, the way its run and the way we seem to be going, a positive thread or post? ill look but dont hold much hope really, im sure i may find 1 or 2. weir needs to go, whitty is crap and broadfoot is better and thats saying summit, ok not great but that is where we are at, midfield = where do i start, mculloch aint a ranger it seems and deserves no support from you whatsoever and im sure edu is the same by your reckoning, need i go on, you show no support for anyone struggling as you would just cast them aside without a second thought and bash on with your own single minded vision of what should be happening, we would all love free flowing and exciting to watch football, just cause they aint able dont mean they aint worthy of our support

Ps i would never call him a legend and he dont merit anything near that, and i aint a patriotic proddy too boot

I'm getting really pissed off with Lafferty. He has done next to fuck all in 3 years as a Rangers player yet he gets hero status just because he is a Bluenose who hates the taigs. Well I'm a Bluenose and I hate the taigs, am I good enough to play for Rangers?

It's time Lafferty grew up and sorted his career out because quite frankly he is an embarassment.

I don't see the people who praise Lafferty as any different to the people who subscribe to the 'Big Lee Legend always gets stuck in' myth.

I'd love to see people praise decent footballers playing decent football for a change.....

you have no time whatsoever for the majority of the team

Oh really, yet more bullshit.

McGregor, Alexander, Bougherra, Papac (at times), Davis, Weiss, Ness, Hutton, Wylde, Jelavic, Miller (don't like him, done a good job), Naismith, would like to see Kerkar get a run out...

Yep, I have no time for the majority - piss off.

Post plenty positive threads and posts, it's just people like you can't take an opinion that doesn't suit you, and clearly miss the so-called positive ones.

I'm gutted, someone on an internet forum doesn't like my posts. I can't be arsed with people like you, but I will listen to your opinions and not get all worked up if they are different.

Shame he did the square root of feck all on the park....but he snarled...woooooo :rolleyes:

Story of his career....

he had 5 mins on the park and troubled celtic defence more than weiss davis and miller in entire game

Oh really, yet more bullshit.

McGregor, Alexander, Bougherra, Papac (at times), Davis, Weiss, Ness, Hutton, Wylde, Jelavic, Miller (don't like him, done a good job), Naismith, would like to see Kerkar get a run out...

Yep, I have no time for the majority - piss off.

Post plenty positive threads and posts, it's just people like you can't take an opinion that doesn't suit you, and clearly miss the so-called positive ones.

I'm gutted, someone on an internet forum doesn't like my posts. I can't be arsed with people like you, but I will listen to your opinions and not get all worked up if they are different.

you come accross as worked up and that aint my intention, and if you think i hate all your post your wrong, maybe dislike and even a good read at times. you harp about walter plays not to lose, correct? yet half th e squad aint good enough to change that, where is your middle ground, a bit of lieu way regarding all of this considering we are still in with a great shout of the league, i think that despite things you say you really do think we deserve to be winning the league with ease,when in fact it was always gonna be a battle, you cant be arsed with people like me? what because i disagree with certain things? you cant be arsed with much then

Im not a real fan of lafferty but i have seen a few glimpses to sugesst he might do okay , more as an impact sub though

But some people telling him to live up to his price tag doesnt make sense . Its not his fault that we paid nearly 4 million for him , that was between rangers and burnley , and to me it looks like we were fooled (sp)

He's not played really well and he's let the manager and teammates down at times. He's had some good moments, that's about it.

Falls off the bus, breaks a bone and is out for 5 weeks or whatever, due to messing about - an absolute idiot.

9 starts, 5 subs appearances - not good enough!

set up 1st goal away 2 hamilton by beating 2 people and puttin in perfect cross

got a goal and assist in ten minutes off bench away 2 hearts won 2-1

got gud touch 4 our 1st goal away at tims 3-1

scored 3 in 6 or 7 at end of last season

against hearts dons and the clincher away to hibs

you come accross as worked up and that aint my intention, and if you think i hate all your post your wrong, maybe dislike and even a good read at times. you harp about walter plays not to lose, correct? yet half th e squad aint good enough to change that, where is your middle ground, a bit of lieu way regarding all of this considering we are still in with a great shout of the league, i think that despite things you say you really do think we deserve to be winning the league with ease,when in fact it was always gonna be a battle, you cant be arsed with people like me? what because i disagree with certain things? you cant be arsed with much then

Don't expect us to win every game, made that clear over the seasons and in about 4 threads today.

But becasue I have said that, I am negative. The people who are moaning are the ones who expected us to just turn up and slaughter celtc, 3-0, 4-0, 5-0...

If I expected us to win every game, then I'd say so. I expect us to win the league, and it was/is always going to be a battle as it's tow mediocre sides against each other. People expected us to coast to the league title - was never going to happen, I've been saying so since the summer - shit, does that make me negative?

Said it on many occassions that when we up our game, take it to the opposition and look to kill them, we are unstoppable. When we sit back, to deep, give them too much respect and time, we struggle.

Walter Sith is too cautious at times. Sunday is yet another example. 1-0 down, no sub, 2-0 down, 15 minutes to go and we've still got one up front, one man in the box when a delivery is made.

celtc scored, Smith didn't know what to do. He kept it the same, tried to keep it tight, not concede, and look to equalise. We didn't, and went 2-0 down. No plan b.

After 15-20 minutes of the game, where we were pretty good, we fell away. At half-time I said to papaguay that we'll be happy with a draw, certainly seemed that way after watching the 2nd half.

Legend, fantastic player!

he had 5 mins on the park and troubled celtic defence more than weiss davis and miller in entire game

23 minutes was it not and he did nothing.

Like papa and muff on the other thread about ness to compare him to other players is at best damning him with faint praise and at worst making an arse yourself. Lafferty did nothing on Sunday that deserves praise.

I don't see the people who praise Lafferty as any different to the people who subscribe to the 'Big Lee Legend always gets stuck in' myth.

I'd love to see people praise decent footballers playing decent football for a change.....

And who would they be, because apart from a handful of games I have yet to see decent football.

And that justify's his 2 and half years here :lol: ? Wise up.

23 minutes was it not and he did nothing.

Like papa and muff on the other thread about ness to compare him to other players is at best damning him with faint praise and at worst making an arse yourself. Lafferty did nothing on Sunday that deserves praise.

No player did anything on sunday. But Ness and Lafferty where the only two players who looked up for it. Lafferty has took plenty of stick and deservedly so. Lafferty IMO has played well this season and deserves credit for it but on the other hand he is a fucking empty head off the pitch and deserves the stick he gets for that.