Kyle Lafferty turns and snarls at Neil Lennon

alistairr_1

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh really, yet more bullshit.

McGregor, Alexander, Bougherra, Papac (at times), Davis, Weiss, Ness, Hutton, Wylde, Jelavic, Miller (don't like him, done a good job), Naismith, would like to see Kerkar get a run out...

Yep, I have no time for the majority - piss off.

Post plenty positive threads and posts, it's just people like you can't take an opinion that doesn't suit you, and clearly miss the so-called positive ones.

I'm gutted, someone on an internet forum doesn't like my posts. I can't be arsed with people like you, but I will listen to your opinions and not get all worked up if they are different.

alexander, ness, hutton, wylde, jelavic and kerkar cant really be criticised as they never play, greegs cant not be rated, but after the last game he ain teven worth of th epremiership to some, so that downs the list a wee bit and what leaves 4 first team player, so does that mean everyone else you have not mentioned i can take as the opposite? my point is we have what we have and a bit off support wouldnt go amiss, lafferty is so bad he needs to run down his contract and fekk off

I love big Kyle. He has got the attitude of bomber and Ian Ferguson of totally hating those fucks. We are fucking enemies, to many players and fans happy to have a papist love in.

Had to laugh at this.

alexander, ness, hutton, wylde, jelavic and kerkar cant really be criticised as they never play, greegs cant not be rated, but after the last game he ain teven worth of th epremiership to some, so that downs the list a wee bit and what leaves 4 first team player, so does that mean everyone else you have not mentioned i can take as the opposite? my point is we have what we have and a bit off support wouldnt go amiss, lafferty is so bad he needs to run down his contract and fekk off

Still players I have time for, so your statement was pish!

Lafferty's contributed a lot in his time at Rangers - not, an absolute dud. 6/7 in a number of years means nothing. Again, I can't wait for his contract to expire, and hopefully he doesn't get a new one. He doesn't deserve on.

No player did anything on sunday. But Ness and Lafferty where the only two players who looked up for it. Lafferty has took plenty of stick and deservedly so. Lafferty IMO has played well this season and deserves credit for it but on the other hand he is a fucking empty head off the pitch and deserves the stick he gets for that.

what he does off field all of a sudden means he needs to get to F away from us, regardless of what he has done on the park, albiet in a stretch of time but he is deffo one to keep and one who out of most looks promising, looks like he loves playing for us in the process which is a big bonus and its the same attitude all the players should have, he doesnt moan and does whatever he is asked without showing the lack of respect or even motivation some of our players do on accasion

I wonder if the Lafferty lovers would have as much time for, I dunno ? Whittaker ? If he was on 15 k p/w, cost £3 million and embarrassed the club repeatedly in exchange for showing a glimpse of talent now and again and hating the tims ?

If you read right I am talking about their hatred, not their abilites, but you knew that. You just wanted to be a smart arse.

What ? is that enough for you ? fuck players with ability as long as we have fenian haters ?

Well done Big Kyle not everybody's cup of tea but definitely mines. How the fuck they didn't start with you is beyond fucking me. ???? Also Rangers management take a leaf out of the Big Man's book lennon is not 'alright' as Coisty likes to say, this man is an evil and bitter bigot who would cause trouble in an empty house. He hates you Coisty and every one of us, him and his likes would kill you in your sleep, get fucking wise or suffer the inevitable consequences. Again Well Done the Big Man for fighting our corner. Rangers defend our players at times like this, fuck the mhedia and their golden bhoy vicious thug lennon (tu):sherlock:

what he does off field all of a sudden means he needs to get to F away from us, regardless of what he has done on the park, albiet in a stretch of time but he is deffo one to keep and one who out of most looks promising, looks like he loves playing for us in the process which is a big bonus and its the same attitude all the players should have, he doesnt moan and does whatever he is asked without showing the lack of respect or even motivation some of our players do on accasion

I agree! (tu) I like Lafferty, as you said he has a good attitude. He has done well this year and won Rangers some valuable points. He needs to be given credit because he gets jumped on plenty of times.

Its not lafferty's fault he cost that much, hes did a good job in my opinion and can only get better =)

What exactly has he done, bar the 2 games this season against St Mirren and Hearts, in the 2 and a half years he's been here ?

Shame he did the square root of feck all on the park....but he snarled...woooooo :rolleyes:

Story of his career....

Erm, he barely played and when he came on he didn't put a foot wrong. The only player apart from Ness to get pass marks.

Still players I have time for, so your statement was pish!

Lafferty's contributed a lot in his time at Rangers - not, an absolute dud. 6/7 in a number of years means nothing. Again, I can't wait for his contract to expire, and hopefully he doesn't get a new one. He doesn't deserve on.

:rolleyes: stil players you have time for regardless, they have had near to no impact this season or played no part with davis and greegs and miller the exception, so id say it aint pish and you are full of it, you have no time for the majority of the squad, even though we are in with a shout of the league with this squad you cant praise anyone else who played a part in keeping us in with a shout, you dont expect us to stroll it but we are there about, see where im going with this?

Its not lafferty's fault he cost that much, hes did a good job in my opinion and can only get better =)

It's his fault he's let his club and supporters down at times. It's his fault his performances haven't been good enough, over the course of his Rangers career. What clown mucks about, falls off a bus, injures a bone and is out for weeks.

:rolleyes: stil players you have time for regardless, they have had near to no impact this season or played no part with davis and greegs and miller the exception, so id say it aint pish and you are full of it, you have no time for the majority of the squad, even though we are in with a shout of the league with this squad you cant praise anyone else who played a part in keeping us in with a shout, you dont expect us to stroll it but we are there about, see where im going with this?

Away back to your cell block (tu)

What exactly has he done, bar the 2 games this season against St Mirren and Hearts, in the 2 and a half years he's been here ?

Just signed up today, name matches his first post, smily face at the end, talking pish... absolutely reeks.

What ? is that enough for you ? fuck players with ability as long as we have fenian haters ?

No its not, but if half the players showed an ounce of what lafferty showed when he can on we would have won that match.

The main point I am trying to make is that when the players step out against them they should do so with fire in there bellies and evil in their eyes.

Ability doesn't always come before loyalty in these games unfortunately. Lafferty comes on and gives his all, like a few others in the team. But the truth is, most of our team had no desire to win that game.

It's his fault he's let his club and supporters down at times. It's his fault his performances haven't been good enough, over the course of his Rangers career. What clown mucks about, falls off a bus, injures a bone and is out for weeks.

That was a accident! surely everyone fucks about. Lafferty his first two seasons weren't great apart from the end of last season and he has started this season well. Lafferty has done well this season when he has played.

The big man has been great this season and you cant deny it.

He is top of the assists chart and has 5 goals and mostly from the wing, nobody can deny that he has been pish for the majority of his career tho.

This season has been different and he has played well and got the head down, he seems to be changing and becoming more consistent.

The man has quality, there is absolutely no denying that and I think he will prove most people wrong.

The people calling him a Legend are just ridiculous, I was happy too see him not shake the hand of Lennon because I fucking hate the wee ginger fenian rat and wish more of our players took that stance.

Put faith in the big man and he will repay it in abundance, im sure of that.

The reception he gets from the fans now is showing he is starting to turn heads because he has never been liked all that much and is starting to get a ton of support.