Kyle Lafferty turns and snarls at Neil Lennon

alistairr_1

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He will need to do more than playing "a bit" to convince me after the price we paid for him. Showed glimpses of what he is about but most of the time he has been no where near good enough. All this twittering is utter sillyness, I would preferred he go got the head down and concentrate on his football than scoring points over a social networking site doh

Well said that man (tu).

Im just reading the quote from Willie Vass, its hard to tell what happened from that picture but if Willie said he refused to shake Lennons hand im sure he did.

apparently it was the other way about and this photo was taken

Lennon_1795722i.jpg

lafferty dont look so mighty there does he, hence my first post

i agree with others on here, a few posts on twitter and running in front of the tim fans when youve fucked up a decent chance, but got away with it, doesnt cut it for me

he needs to start being an influence or he needs to be flogged

Lennon_1795722i.jpg

i agree with others on here, a few posts on twitter and running in front of the tim fans when youve fucked up a decent chance, but got away with it, doesnt cut it for me

that tells me some wee rat has his hands in his pockets being a twat and someone has eaten the coffee flavour revel

That's the problem, giving it out when we hump them is one thing...but unfortunately you've got to take it back when they hump you. Especially when you do it on fkn twitter.

Lafferty's a big boy, I'm sure he'll not lose any sleep over it.

Lennon_1795722i.jpg

What about that photo :lol:

It looks like Lennon is giving him a bit of stick, how do you know he hasn't turned round and gave him it right back ?

You cant tell what happened through the photos that's why I said I went on Willie Vass's quote.

What about that photo :lol:

It looks like Lennon is giving him a bit of stick, how do you know he hasn't turned round and gave him it right back ?

You cant tell what happened through the photos that's why I said I went on Willie Vass's quote.

i never said he didnt give it back, i did say however, and a few others i know at the game told me, that lennon refused to shake laffertys hand and had a go at him first

what i am trying to say is that everyone praising lafferty because they think he refused lennons hand could be wrong, as apparently lennon didnt even offer his hand for lafferty to refuse

i never said he didnt give it back, i did say however, and a few others i know at the game told me, that lennon refused to shake laffertys hand and had a go at him first

what i am trying to say is that everyone praising lafferty because they think he refused lennons hand could be wrong, as apparently lennon didnt even offer his hand for lafferty to refuse

This is true,I'm sure I read that Lennon offered every Rangers player a handshake apart from him and decided to have a go at him.

On another note Kyle didn't pick his transfer fee so why don't folk ask Walter Smith or Martin Bain why they paid so much for him ?

I think we all agree he's not worth what we paid for him but it was our choice to pay it.

Asking him to justify something he had no choice in is ridiculous.

This is true,I'm sure I read that Lennon offered every Rangers player a handshake apart from him and decided to have a go at him.

On another note Kyle didn't pick his transfer fee so why don't folk ask Walter Smith or Martin Bain why they paid so much for him ?

I think we all agree he's not worth what we paid for him but it was our choice to pay it.

Asking him to justify something he had no choice in is ridiculous.

same can be said for Flo and a few others

rangers have a REALLY bad habit of overspending on players, lafferty didnt ask for the fee used to buy him, but he also has to realise that he is playing football and not fannying around

This came from Lafferty's twitter before the bheggars match;

Can't afford to leave anything in dressing rooms, failure is not an option..

Too many players running to the media and twitter and saying what is going wrong. Get off the dopey fucking site and focus on doing the business on the pitch, not what you are going to say to your followers online.

same can be said for Flo and a few others

rangers have a REALLY bad habit of overspending on players, lafferty didnt ask for the fee used to buy him, but he also has to realise that he is playing football and not fannying around

From what I remember we were asking Flo to receive the ball with his back to goal and turn players before doing anything with it.

Only we could sign a player like him then not play to his strengths.

Agreed about Lafferty,if we had signed him on a Bosman we would still be sitting here saying he's not set the heather alight yet but we have seen glimpses.