Kyle Lafferty turns and snarls at Neil Lennon

alistairr_1

What i do not get is that Lemmon told this to the press? Motives? trying to show the taigs he could get it up Kyle? No wonder Kyle looks like he is saying fuckoff.... i bet he would not say it in private on his own

You don't need a motive to be a scum bag...

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This came from Lafferty's twitter before the bheggars match;

Too many players running to the media and twitter and saying what is going wrong. Get off the dopey fucking site and focus on doing the business on the pitch, not what you are going to say to your followers online.

I think his Tweet is spot on,the other players could have being doing with reading it.

Too much is being made of this Twitter stuff,remember these guys are human beings and entitled to a life as well.

Shagger was praised to the high heavens the other week for cheating on his woman in public yet Lafferty is hounded for having the audacity to interact with the fans.

WHEN it was over, Neil Lennon offered a sporting hand to all but one Rangers player.

And felt like shaking the other one warmly by the throat.

Last time these two had locked horns, Kyle Lafferty couldn't wait to gloat on Twitter about a 3-1 Rangers victory.

Let's all laugh at Lenny, he wrote.

Well, no one on three sides of Ibrox was laughing this time. A point the Celtic manager seemed to make quite clearly as the pair came eye to chest at time up.

Most of Walter Smith's players were smart enough to get their heads down and make a bee line for the tunnel.

Only Lafferty took a detour, almost immediately finding himself right in among Lennon and his posse.

Once the dust had settled, he was asked what had been said.

"You'll probably read about it from him on Twitter later on," he replied with a smile.

It's nice to be nice.

Two months Lennon had waited to ram those words back up the big striker's USB port. But he'd waited a whole lot longer to savour this kind of big-match feeling, full stop.

As Lafferty walked away from him, still shouting back over his shoulder, Lennon walked on, wished the rest of the losing side all the best, then went to join the party which was already raging at the Broomloan end.

Read more: http://www.thescotti...l#ixzz1A6eDYJY3

I think his Tweet is spot on,the other players could have being doing with reading it.

Too much is being made of this Twitter stuff,remember these guys are human beings and entitled to a life as well.

Shagger was praised to the high heavens the other week for cheating on his woman in public yet Lafferty is hounded for having the audacity to interact with the fans.

Indeed. What's the big deal about twitter? It's the least of the sins of the modern footballer.

who the fuck praised him for making a cunt of himself?

i certainly wouldnt, i think the players, while entitled to a life outside of football, need to fucking tone it down a bit, all this shit of nights out, tweeting etc etc

something isnt right at times with this current crop of players

who the fuck praised him for making a cunt of himself?

i certainly wouldnt, i think the players, while entitled to a life outside of football, need to fucking tone it down a bit, all this shit of nights out, tweeting etc etc

something isnt right at times with this current crop of players

The vast majority that posted on the first three pages called him a legend,I hope I didn't but I was pished and can't recall :lol:

just because it would be a smashing picture and it looks like he is clapping or something <cr>

clapping, oh aye see his hands moving, my bad, how is he clapping, its a photo, a snapshot and unless you were watching what he was doing a second previous i would say he could just be sorting gloves, prayer motion of hand, even clapping but a photo dont say nothing, i find it sad that folks still wanna find summit to moan about regarding this day and the silence.

And if its the beginning and he was away to clap it would have been a mistake, not something to have a moan about, humans make mistakes an dim sure he would have been told its silence, its simple but could be made out to be difficult by some

clapping, oh aye see his hands moving, my bad, how is he clapping, its a photo, a snapshot and unless you were watching what he was doing a second previous i would say he could just be sorting gloves, prayer motion of hand, even clapping but a photo dont say nothing, i find it sad that folks still wanna find summit to moan about regarding this day and the silence.

And if its the beginning and he was away to clap it would have been a mistake, not something to have a moan about, humans make mistakes an dim sure he would have been told its silence, its simple but could be made out to be difficult by some

Can you not read ? :lol:

'IT LOOKS LIKE HE IS CLAPPING' is what I said doh

Competition over. This poster wins the Rangers media "i care most about the ibrox stadium disaster" award for the this year.

Congratulations, You may bow your head in celebration.

Competition over. This poster wins the Rangers media "i care most about the ibrox stadium disaster" award for the this year.

Congratulations, You may bow your head in celebration.

It was the picture of boogie that I was disspointed with STFU :lol: