Dzeko to Citeh

Those wages are disgusting.

European football NEEDS a wage cap, of some sort. Players and agents would still find a way around it though.

Did SSN not say this week that Dzeko suddenly decided he wanted 50K more per week, more than what they had 'agreed', and City said they wouldn't be held to ransom :craphead:

Surely if City wanted you that much, you could easily name a price of around 200K to 250K. With stupendous bonus amounts !

The wages that all these players get are ridiculous, I mean Yaya Toure has 220k a week to play with, 220k A WEEK!

These Arabs owners think nothing of splashing the cash 'cos there mentality is We can spend more than anyone! City are nothing more than a plaything for them- and yes im fkn jealous! Why can't one of these guys buy our club and go crazy like that?

Unless Mancini suddenly starts throwing caution to the wind I can see Dzeko being a sub most of the time. He plays one up front and Tevez is the captain and main player so he won't be getiting droped.

Hart

Zabaleta Kompany Toure Kolarov

De Jong Yaya Toure Silva

Johnson

Tevez Dzeko

Not a bad team but City lack width and that nutter Balotelli won't like the idea of another striker joining.

Hart

Johnson De Jong Yaya Toure Silva

Tevez Dzeko

I'd prefer not to see De Jong or Barry to be honest.

Surely they can't leave out David Silva. Arguably their best summer signing, along with Yaya.

Tidy team.

Hart

Johnson De Jong Yaya Toure Silva

Tevez Dzeko

I'd prefer not to see De Jong or Barry to be honest.

Surely they can't leave out David Silva. Arguably their best summer signing, along with Yaya.

Tidy team.

Forgot all about David Silva doh

I would have him in there ahead of that carthorse Barry.

Gareth Barry is one of the first names on the City team sheet....

Their first 11 is something like:

Hart

De Jong Barry

Milner Yaya Silva

Tevez

Then you have players like Balotelli, Johnson and now Dzeko who will want regular football. Not to mention defenders like Lescott, Boateng, Bridge, Richards...

Looks like they will be moving on a lot of out of favour players: Adebayor, SWP, Jo, Santa-Cruz.

Probably some bargains to be had from Man City like Real got rid of Sneijder and VDV on the cheap.

Gareth Barry is one of the first names on the City team sheet....

Their first 11 is something like:

Hart

De Jong Barry

Milner Yaya Silva

Tevez

Then you have players like Balotelli, Johnson and now Dzeko who will want regular football. Not to mention defenders like Lescott, Boateng, Bridge, Richards...

Looks like they will be moving on a lot of out of favour players: Adebayor, SWP, Jo, Santa-Cruz.Probably some bargains to be had from Man City like Real got rid of Sneijder and VDV on the cheap.

i bet citeh will have to pay somewhere in the region of 50-70% of their wages if they want them to move on .

Did SSN not say this week that Dzeko suddenly decided he wanted 50K more per week, more than what they had 'agreed', and City said they wouldn't be held to ransom :craphead:

Surely if City wanted you that much, you could easily name a price of around 200K to 250K. With stupendous bonus amounts !

people would call him a money grabber but who could blame him for going for that kind of money ! he would be set for life in a year if that of playing for city, silly money and something really needs to be done about the wages teams can throw around in football. sadly though the games all about money :(

It was on ssn yesterday that the man city owners have now spent over a billion since they arrived in , nearly half of that (think it was about 483 million) was on wages !!!!

Fuckin unreal!

It can't go on this way, somethings gotta give.

If it carries on like this then in 10 years time we will be discussing the first £1billion transfer fee.

They has so much first team quality players with massive egos on the bench and in the reservers it's fuckin unreal.

No wonder they have such problems in training and such.

They should stop splashing the cash. Get all the players they don't want sell/transferlist/loan them out then improve the core squad the managr wants.

They're just wasting world class players atm. Dzeko is a fucking great player which i really like. I don't want to see him going to Man City where he wont get a game and end up on loan to everton in two years time, by that time he's lost all the edge and eye for goal that won him the move to man city in the first place.

There is a new rule coming into play to enter the Champions League. You basically have to balance the books. If Man City go out and spend something like £100m in the summer and sell and only make say £20m then they would not be allowed to enter the Champions League untill they make at least the same as what they spent.