We mustve been really pish on sunday.

bunter

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can' believer you feel the need to pick on Ness.

His passing was immense during first half ok he looked burnt out before Wlater hooked him but what 19year making a senior debut in an old firm wouldn't be?

We had at least 8 players off their game and he wasn't one of them...

Cant believe the hype about the wee man goin about this week. Did nobody see him chasin after samaras for the penaltylike a wee girl? Never even got near puttin a foot in. Papers aw bammin him up tae fuck an the club goes an hands him new deal too. Fillin his heid fu o shite is the last thing he needs. A more experienced player would've stopped that greek prick in his tracks. He's lucky he's no gettin pelters for that mistake, let alone a new deal. Fitba is all about goals an he fucked up big time wi that one.

he's a good passer of the ball,but slow as fuck. don't know why he didn't foul samaras.

experience is fuck all,look at boughherra stupid clumsy tackle on him for the pen.

The OP hasn't got a clue about football if he has having a go at Ness. Anyone with half a braincell knows he has all the attributes to be a top player.

He had a good first half and although he faded a bit in the second contributed more than any other Rangers player. Frankly the OP sums up a lot of fans who turn up at Ibrox and have a go at our young players without giving them a chance

Once again, i'm no putting the boot in just dont think he should be bammed up tae fuck when he fucked up big time.

If I went intae ma work and fucked up the biggest job of the year I would be expecting a written warnin or the bullet, certainly wouldnae expect to get ma contract extended and a big pat on the back, for fucks sake.

That's always a stupid argument. Being a professional football player is nothing like any other job. I'm sure if you want to use your logic, that if you went onto your first big job and there was 50,000 people watching you and also millions on telly that you might just be under a bit of pressure and fuck up a wee bit. I'm sure he wasnt offered a new deal on the back of the old firm game. Try backing players and giving them a bit of support.

You might be getting the brunt of it mate but I'm sick of coming on here and seeing cunts do nothing but have a dig at players and being negative. Especially with young players. Unless it's Weiss of course, apparently he's the best thing to happen to Rangers.

Once again, i'm no putting the boot in just dont think he should be bammed up tae fuck when he fucked up big time.

If I went intae ma work and fucked up the biggest job of the year I would be expecting a written warnin or the bullet, certainly wouldnae expect to get ma contract extended and a big pat on the back, for fucks sake.

He was given the contract before the game had even been played

A post that is sadly typical of many of our fans.

The amount of young players we've seen hounded out of Ibrox because of utter plonkers like the OP must be unreal. Jamie Ness, starting his first competitive game in the New Year Old Firm match, WAS our best player.

Even if we played pish, he showed a calmness on the ball and a range of passing that more experienced players like Edu and McCulloch could only dream of. But hey, he's young and Scottish, so let's talk absolute shite about him. You, bunter, are exactly the type of fan we don't need supporting Rangers.

Jamie Ness is a class act. People in Scottish football have been talking about him for years, every time I've managed to catch him play in the reserves/youth for Rangers and the U-17 and U-19 teams for Scotland he's been head and shoulders above everyone. I really hope that he doesn't read any feedback like this and if he does somehow come across it, I urge him not to listen to such uneducated drivel.

I was going to call him the 'wee man', but he's 6'2. Maybe that alone will win him some backers with the few neanderthals that follow our team. However, getting back to my point, the 'big man' is the future (tu)

Rant over.

Calling him a "class act" is well over the top PapaGuy.

I watched him in a few reserve/U21 games.

He's 19 and has potential. Let's hope he gets more chances and shows us what he can do.

At the levels he's been asked to perform at already, he's been a class act.

I thought given the circumstances on Sunday, he was a class act.

There's a reason that he was given the chance to play in such an important game when other more experienced players were available. I heard that Jamie Ness was a factor in Smith letting Kevin Thomson go. I understand he'd rather have had Thommo AND Ness, but he apparently saw potential in Ness that softened the blow.

If it wasn't for injury, I think he'd have had 20/25 games for us under his belt already.

At the levels he's been asked to perform at already, he's been a class act.

I thought given the circumstances on Sunday, he was a class act.

There's a reason that he was given the chance to play in such an important game when other more experienced players were available. I heard that Jamie Ness was a factor in Smith letting Kevin Thomson go. I understand he'd rather have had Thommo AND Ness, but he apparently saw potential in Ness that softened the blow.

If it wasn't for injury, I think he'd have had 20/25 games for us under his belt already.

We will agree to disagree, mate. But others summed it up earlier in the thread when they said on Sunday he was probably the best of a bad bunch. I'd say that's fairer.

I heard that about Thomson too and letting him go because Ness was seen as the long term replacement, but they seem like different players. Ness is a ball player and Thomson was a tackler.

I like the thought of Hutton and Davis in the middle, but that will never happen.

Is bunter a retard? I mean he is the type of fans that should not be supporting Rangers. He was our best player, best midfielder. Give him a run in the team and watch him get better.

Guys like bunter should be banned from going to see Rangers. We need to support and back youth and not get on their back after a pretty good display(where the rest of the team never turned up) against a team who actually looked like wanted to win and were up for it.

I thought Ness was excellent in the first half and died out in the second but it wasn't just his passing that impressed me , he wasn't scared to go through a few of them , he got stuck into that Kayal a few times :D

One for the future (tu)

If we have anybody on here who can't see how good a footballer young Jamie Ness will become barring any serious injuries of course, I will have to respectfully say that they are a fucking idiot and should not only take their face for a shite, they should ensure that the right bit comes back next time.

The best young prospect we have had at Ibrox in fucking years and the kid is copping pelters already...Jesusfuckinchristalmighty! :anguish:

If we have anybody on here who can't see how good a footballer young Jamie Ness will become barring any serious injuries of course, I will have to respectfully say that they are a fucking idiot and should not only take their face for a shite, they should ensure that the right bit comes back next time.

The best young prospect we have had at Ibrox in fucking years and the kid is copping pelters already...Jesusfuckinchristalmighty! :anguish:

Exactly, what chance have they got with fans like the op supporting our club ? Zilch (td)

How can anybody not want to praise Jamie Ness after after Sunday ?

Exactly, what chance have they got with fans like the op supporting our club ? Zilch (td)

How can anybody not want to praise Jamie Ness after after Sunday ?

Mate! we have had "supporters"? who threw fucking dogs abuse at Jim Baxter at times and before Baxter it was Billy Stevenson who "wiznae as guid as he's made oot to be" until he went on to play 241 games for the mighty Liverpool side, then I used to hear the same people who abused fuck out of him at Ibrox saying; "See that Wullie Stevenson...he's some fuckin player so he is...we shouldnae have got rid o' him" when Slim Jim was having a bad day.

So what chance does Jamie Ness have when we have supporters like that? doh

I'll tell these guys who are having a dig at Jamie Ness this, for fuck all!....Jamie Ness was our best player on that park on Sunday by a country mile.

Was he brilliant? No he wasn't, but he will be as he progresses.

What he lacks in pace, he will make up for in football brain and sheer talent and if he hopefully spends the rest of his career at Ibrox (unlikely I know) we will have some fucking player on our hands for at least another 13-15 years, so hows about supporting the kid instead of fucking slagging him for not bringing down the tranny.

Supporters like that can go fuck themselves with the rough end of a pineapple as far as I'm concerned.

Mate! we have had "supporters"? who threw fucking dogs abuse at Jim Baxter at times and before Baxter it was Billy Stevenson who "wiznae as guid as he's made oot to be" until he went on to play 241 games for the mighty Liverpool side, then I used to hear the same people who abused fuck out of him at Ibrox saying; "See that Wullie Stevenson...he's some fuckin player so he is...we shouldnae have got rid o' him" when Slim Jim was having a bad day.

So what chance does Jamie Ness have when we have supporters like that? doh

I'll tell these guys who are having a dig at Jamie Ness this, for fuck all!....Jamie Ness was our best player on that park on Sunday by a country mile.

Was he brilliant? No he wasn't, but he will be as he progresses.

What he lacks in pace, he will make up for in football brain and sheer talent and if he hopefully spends the rest of his career at Ibrox (unlikely I know) we will have some fucking player on our hands for at least another 13-15 years, so hows about supporting the kid instead of fucking slagging him for not bringing down the tranny.

Supporters like that can go fuck themselves with the rough end of a pineapple as far as I'm concerned.

That part in bold literally made me shake my head in anguish :anguish:

Spot on btw (tu).

That part in bold literally made me shake my head in anguish :anguish:

Spot on btw (tu).

Aye, tell me about it <cr> fucking makes the mind boggle, doesn't it!

Here's a wee story about a game between Rangers and Airdrie at Broomfield in about the 1964 or 1965 season, that maybe minstral or nvager will remember about two of the finest ballplaying men (in my opinion) that ever graced the turf of Ibrox....James Curran Baxter and John Livingstone McMillan.

Now, there was this big fat guy who was informing anyone within hearing distance that Ian McMillan was "A dirty fucking traitor" for going back to Airdrie, which to me was a disgrace because Ian McMillan was a good friend of my Dad and for a so called "Rangers supporter" to say that made me angry, but there wasn't much I could do because I was just a young lad that was about 6 stone dripping wet and this goon would have pulped me.

Anyway, this other adult supporter told the guy to shut the fuck up and stop talking shite. As the game went on the fat cunt with the big mouth started giving Slim Jim a torrent of abuse and called Baxter...and I kid you not! "The biggest fucking diddy that ever came oot of Fife"

That was when the shit hit the fan good and proper...The adult supporter stuck the nut on the big twat...the twat slammed the adult supporter on the chin and then the adult supporter took a bottle of McEwans finest out of his coat pocket and brained the big fat cunt....I was fuckin shitting myself in case I got malkied :anguish:

I think about a dozen or so got lifted by Airdrie's finest plods, but I bet that fat fucking disgrace of a supporter never was game enough to abuse Baxter.

The mhanky mob haven't got a monopoly on fucking scumbuckets I can assure you.

Cant believe the hype about the wee man goin about this week. Did nobody see him chasin after samaras for the penaltylike a wee girl? Never even got near puttin a foot in. Papers aw bammin him up tae fuck an the club goes an hands him new deal too. Fillin his heid fu o shite is the last thing he needs. A more experienced player would've stopped that greek prick in his tracks. He's lucky he's no gettin pelters for that mistake, let alone a new deal. Fitba is all about goals an he fucked up big time wi that one.

I bet you're glad you're no a Billy, you're a Bunter. What a load of shite.