Adopted attitude ?

THEFISH

Has the big rot really set in now ???

Have most of the players found out the sly one will invest hee haw in the club for a few high quality players and they have been told they will have to fight like feck to achieve something without the necessary quality.....

Maybe they have adopted his attitude because of this.....

They dont have THE STOMACH FOR THE CLUB just like the sly one ????

coz of

Im trying not to think like this FISH but its getting harder and harder.

On and off the pitch there are some big cracks that are hard to ignore.

My friend I hope you dont mean by burying you head in the sand like the rest of them that back the sly one........

They are all prepared to let him away with murder coz of the teams achievments in the 90s

there is no question we are going nowhere unless serious financial and heart-felt passion are applied.

Otherwise we face YEARS of mediocrity and humiliation. If Murray wants to go, then go and let someone come in who will put their full support behind the club.

coz of

Im trying not to think like this FISH but its getting harder and harder.

On and off the pitch there are some big cracks that are hard to ignore.

My friend I hope you dont mean by burying you head in the sand like the rest of them that back the sly one........

They are all prepared to let him away with murder coz of the teams achievments in the 90s

FISH my head is halfway out of the sand my friend.

Im getting there.

I still dont know what the answer is??

the club has being going bakwards since the early 90's imo

Na 98 onwards

na the early 90's

Back it up..reasons ?

since our great european run of 92 the team has being going backwards sure we won 9 in a row but the standards dropped it picked up again in advocaats first two seasons the you know the rest atmosphere wise standards have slipped as well our custodian started taking liberties as well remember some of his comments the tims are more loyal he does'nt likew glaswegians could go on all day now you back up

the club has being going bakwards since the early 90's imo

Na 98 onwards

na the early 90's

Back it up..reasons ?

since our great european run of 92 the team has being going backwards sure we won 9 in a row but the standards dropped it picked up again in advocaats first two seasons the you know the rest atmosphere wise standards have slipped as well our custodian started taking liberties as well remember some of his comments the tims are more loyal he does'nt likew glaswegians could go on all day now you back up

The only reason we are in the current position is coz of Murrays mis-management and his asset selling which started mid to the end of the 90s its got nothing to do with the teams performance after 92

I doubt very very much if you will get support on that except from the ostriches who defend Murray, they might use it :lol:

It seems to me we've been in decline since we missed TIAR.

There was a brief but very expensive resurgence under Advocaat.

I find it so depressing.

I'm with fishy.

Murray GTF!

Welcome aboard old chap....the water hose is on stand by in order to wash the sand out the others heads once the penny drops but I fear we will be waiting a long time

Have most of the players found out the sly one will invest hee haw in the club for a few high quality players and they have been told they will have to fight like feck to achieve something without the necessary quality.....

Thats doesn't really make sense. It's not going to bother our current players if they find out SDM wont ivest money in the team as it means that they are more likely to keep their places in the team and at the end of the day, talented players or not, that is all they care about.

Thats doesn't really make sense. It's not going to bother our current players if they find out SDM wont ivest money in the team as it means that they are more likely to keep their places in the team and at the end of the day, talented players or not, that is all they care about.

Aye right...... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

aye right what? I'm being logical.

In any workplace if you found out that your boss was thinking of investing money on more skilled workers then you would be worried for your job.

If you found out that he was unlikely to, would most people would not say "damn the boss is not investing on more workers who will put my job under pressure"

At the end of the day most of the guys in our squad don't really give two shits if we improve or not.

It seems to me we've been in decline since we missed TIAR.

There was a brief but very expensive resurgence under Advocaat.

I find it so depressing.

I'm with fishy.

Murray GTF!

Welcome aboard old chap....the water hose is on stand by in order to wash the sand out the others heads once the penny drops but I fear we will be waiting a long time

i remember articles in the followfollow fanzine early to mid 90's always questioning murray even when we were winning regualary why some fans think murray has done a good job puzzles me

aye right what? I'm being logical.

In any workplace if you found out that your boss was thinking of investing money on more skilled workers then you would be worried for your job.

If you found out that he was unlikely to, would most people would not say "damn the boss is not investing on more workers who will put my job under pressure"

At the end of the day most of the guys in our squad don't really give two shits if we improve or not.

How many are milkin it....thats yer answer

Yer namesake is spewin he canny milk it any longer

i remember articles in the followfollow fanzine early to mid 90's always questioning murray even when we were winning regualary why some fans think murray has done a good job puzzles me

Funnily enough I was chatting to one of the authors of said articles a couple of weeks ago.

I had to concede that when I first read his stuff I thought he must be barking (I didn't know him at the time), but that time has shown him to be so right.

There attitude was fcukin shockin, nae fight , nae passion, to a man, funny thing the guy sent off against the bheggars for nailing naylor Robson obviously had some passion and guess what ? We let him go, another guy we had on our books, and we kept the likes of burke a gutless litle toerag, who doesn't give a monkey's about Rangers !