Question for all you guys

its great but would be better if more members used it,i notice lots of people are happy just to talk about day to day things in the other section which i have nothing against as i also use that section.but i just wish more people would use the bears den.

its great but would be better if more members used it,i notice lots of people are happy just to talk about day to day things in the other section which i have nothing against as i also use that section.but i just wish more people would use the bears den.

I agree minstral, its important people take interest in the football side of things. I would like to see more people get involved.

I know I'm only new however I have noticed that the off topic sections are used more than here

Hi bear, pleased to meet you. The OT is always busy, the Bears Den is good, but could be more active, agreed.

Offtopic people can just jaunt on about anything... its always a more popular topic in any forum...

Plus i think everyone is a bit pissed off with rangers this season, we are just trying not to moan so much :)

no i think it's going really well Coop (clap) :D i like it better with no Celtic fans

i like it better with no Celtic fans......

I thought there were more than ever sniffin aboot here

Think it's doing well. Would be better if more members came on tho. Maybe the fact that there is not ONE positive thing to talk about at the club is a major reason. There is just no excitment/enjoyment about the club. Even when our sqaud is lacking in quality and quality bosmans are going about, we dont seem to be making move. Like me people are probably pist off and dont really have much to talk about.

Think it's doing well. Would be better if more members came on tho. Maybe the fact that there is not ONE positive thing to talk about at the club is a major reason. There is just no excitment/enjoyment about the club. Even when our sqaud is lacking in quality and quality bosmans are going about, we dont seem to be making move. Like me people are probably pist off and dont really have much to talk about.

yeah agreed (tu)

only on here to discuss all things rangers it is ok because there are a lot of different opinions and diffeering attitudes towards our fans and custodian

Going well Coop. I actually spend my the majority of my time here rather than the General Discussion and OF Boards. Could this explain why there are fewer folks on here?... <cry>

:lol: no way Del .... that made me laugh.

for me, its a question of what mood Im in and how I feel. That affects where I post without a doubt.

no i think it's going really well Coop (clap) :D i like it better with no Celtic fans

i like it better with no Celtic fans......

I thought there were more than ever sniffin aboot here

erm ...... what drugs are you on tonight FISH ?

I think these forums are generally very good. One thing though...whose idea was Rangersmediaforum\ RANGERSMEDIA-Football Discussion Section\The RM Bears' Den - Official Rangers FC Discussion Area

Less and simpler is better.

Rangersmediaforum\Football Discussion\The Bear's Den-Rangers discussion.

In particular I think use of the word 'official' is a bit odd.

I think these forums are generally very good. One thing though...whose idea was Rangersmediaforum\ RANGERSMEDIA-Football Discussion Section\The RM Bears' Den - Official Rangers FC Discussion Area

well you tell the mods that then!

well you tell the mods that then!

Sorry I thought that's what this thread's about. Anyway...I have now as one is bound to see it..