Question for all you guys

well the name/title of this board was decided a while ago. The Bears Den is a new title, seems to sit well with the board.

The Bears Den is a good name...The RM Bears' Den-Official Rangers Discussion Area is a bit much. Particularly the 'official' bit...what's 'official' about it?

well the name/title of this board was decided a while ago. The Bears Den is a new title, seems to sit well with the board.

The Bears Den is a good name...The RM Bears' Den-Official Rangers Discussion Area is a bit much. Particularly the 'official' bit...what's 'official' about it?

its always been that way Briton, decided before I joined RM.

Going well Coop. I actually spend my the majority of my time here rather than the General Discussion and OF Boards. Could this explain why there are fewer folks on here?... <cry>

:lol: no way Del .... that made me laugh.

for me, its a question of what mood Im in and how I feel. That affects where I post without a doubt.

Cheers Coop. I just figure my time is at a premium, so I might as well spend it discussing the Gers. I'd like to spend more time elsewhere, but sadly I actually do have to get some work done during the day...

Going well Coop. I actually spend my the majority of my time here rather than the General Discussion and OF Boards. Could this explain why there are fewer folks on here?... <cry>

:lol: no way Del .... that made me laugh.

for me, its a question of what mood Im in and how I feel. That affects where I post without a doubt.

Cheers Coop. I just figure my time is at a premium, so I might as well spend it discussing the Gers. I'd like to spend more time elsewhere, but sadly I actually do have to get some work done during the day...

its a shame work gets in the way of RM but it pays the bills I suppose, including the electricity that runs the pc.

I like BD when theres something to talk about that we haven't gone over and over a hundred times before.

Some things are worth repeating and getting new opinions on, but there does seem to be a lot of repetition.

It's great when theres a match to talk about, its those times when we dont have a game for a while that things in here get a bit stale

I like BD when theres something to talk about that we haven't gone over and over a hundred times before.

Some things are worth repeating and getting new opinions on, but there does seem to be a lot of repetition.

It's great when theres a match to talk about, its those times when we dont have a game for a while that things in here get a bit stale

the close season is a bit of a problem ben, transfer speculation is the only hot topic really.

the close season is a bit of a problem ben, transfer speculation is the only hot topic really.

yes that is a nightmare, anyone who says alan smith/robbie fowler should be banned immediately

I know I'm only new however I have noticed that the off topic sections are used more than here

Of course it is. Look how many women use it. Shouldn't be a surprise, thats life. Or didn't you know ?

:wub:

I know I'm only new however I have noticed that the off topic sections are used more than here

Of course it is. Look how many women use it. Shouldn't be a surprise, thats life. Or didn't you know ?

:wub:

very true !! its all those RM babes !!