New Wallpaper Request

Ace

I currently have a wallpaper made on here (i can't remember who by though) which is very classy (Rangers crest on a washed out grey background).

Anyway, I have had to for ages so I am now looking for something to change it to, keeping a Rangers theme of course.

In fact, and this is probably a bit much, but as I have windows 7 and can rotate my wallpaper, it would be good if you have a few which i can save to one folder and rotate from there.

My screen res is 1366 x 768 ( if you can match it great, if not I will just set it to fit screen)

Thanks in advance.

Not really sure (clients who don't really know what they want, it never changes ... lol)

In all honesty, I don't mind.

I have had a single wallpaper for about 6 months I think, so i am just looking for something different.

I am sure there is a stock of wallpapers you have created previously, I would happily take them if you like.

The more I think about it, I find the player ones a little boring, I prefer stuff done with the crest, stadium, flags etc. (although I like the one you just posted .. something different)

Sorry to be a pedant, whatever you feel like doing, whenever you feel like doing it (now there is a line I could use more often wink.gif)

Lorney ... you are a Star

One thing ... I am amazed that we don't have a repository for all the wallpapers that are created here ... past, present & future.

Would be a great resource for the site & it's users.

A place for all sorts, looking for images, designs, wallpapers etc ... I think it would be a great way to attract more traffic to the site.

But who am I, certainly not one who creates this kind of thing ... I'm more of an ideas man craphead2.gif

One thing ... I am amazed that we don't have a repository for all the wallpapers that are created here ... past, present & future.

A place for all sorts, looking for images, designs, wallpapers etc ... I think it would be a great way to attract more traffic to the site.

But who am I, certainly not one who creates this kind of thing ... I'm more of an ideas man craphead2.gif

Your the idea man, then sit back and watch it develop :craphead:

Thats like me I come to the design area all the time just to look at the sigs people make then criticise them even though I couldn't do it to save my life :craphead: some of them are smart as fuck though