Rangers in for David Goodwillie

Davie2909

My mate text me (yes that old chestnut) saying the tickets wer £38 and going on sale to ST holders the mora. Hope no a don't wqnt that rat Goodwillie near a Rangers jersey.

Arrogant little cunt for an average player

spot on Mate . It really shows how far we have fallen , and how low our standards now are when there are so many folk creaming themselves over this wee wank .

spot on Mate . It really shows how far we have fallen , and how low our standards now are when there are so many folk creaming themselves over this wee wank .

I don't think our standards have fallen, I don't think we've got any choice.

Goodwillie's a cracking wee player and he's got a bit of swagger about him, what's wrong with that?

He's 21, and will improve with us, and year's down the line we could sell him for a bigger price.

goodwillie is a player even a rich rangers should be signing.

Exactly people on here ae talkin absolute rancid shyt if they think goodwillies a shyt player. 12 goals in a shyt dundee utd team is good. Hes young and will only get better at a club like Rangers and hes impressed me more than boyd or naismith did at killie before we signed thum.

Not doubting Goodwillie's footballing ability but he's always out steaming and he is a complete gadgie! Some of the tripe he puts on his twitter as well... Embarassing!

To be fair, we've already got some players like that.

Not doubting Goodwillie's footballing ability but he's always out steaming and he is a complete gadgie! Some of the tripe he puts on his twitter as well... Embarassing!

no-one would gee a fuck about that if he wis scoring week in week out....just like no1 cares about shagger doing it when hes making quality saves week in week out

Doesn't seem to bother people when it comes to McGregor or Goram or Gazza, why should it be any different with David Goodwillie?

The amount of pish some folk on here spout is unreal.

I wonder how many people complained when McCoist and Durrant got lifted after a street fight?