Rangers & Bursaspor agree fee for Kenny Miller

I couldnae give a fuck aboot his future.

Lets be clear about one thing here - I'll support ANY player who wears the royal blue jersey, immaterial of where and for whom they played previously.

But now that the Judas cunts away, a couldnae give 2 fucks aboot him.

He's no longer a Rangers player, and therefore disnae register on ma radar noo.

does that include past legends who played for the club then left for another team?

just fishing :craphead:

Kevin Phillips for a year and a half will do me. No fee, offer him Millers wage and eveyrthing that goes with playing for the biggest club in the country.........

;)

folk say hes past it but he was a clinical finisher, and considering how clinical he was to me even if he is a bit rusty he would still be clinical for games up here, saying that he would need some hunger in his belly and if playing for rangers aint gonna do that i dont know what will considering our aims this season

he aint a runner surely

Weiss wants to stay at Rangers full time. According to BBC scotland he wants to sign a permanant deal.

Smith has sent a list of 12 to Bain who he wants. Goodwillie will not be the signing

never in a million years would that/ could that happen, we don't have the funds to buy him from man city and as per usual the bbc talk aload of pish.

Weiss wants to stay at Rangers full time. According to BBC scotland he wants to sign a permanant deal.

Smith has sent a list of 12 to Bain who he wants. Goodwillie will not be the signing

FFS............................................We better get Gunslinger oan suicide watch!

I couldnae give a fuck aboot his future.

Lets be clear about one thing here - I'll support ANY player who wears the royal blue jersey, immaterial of where and for whom they played previously.

But now that the Judas cunts away, a couldnae give 2 fucks aboot him.

He's no longer a Rangers player, and therefore disnae register on ma radar noo.

like colin stein

folk say hes past it but he was a clinical finisher, and considering how clinical he was to me even if he is a bit rusty he would still be clinical for games up here, saying that he would need some hunger in his belly and if playing for rangers aint gonna do that i dont know what will considering our aims this season

he aint a runner surely

He will score goals in any league, right up until he cant walk no more. He would run a mock up here, even at 37. Was gutted when he was linked with the vermin.

We have runners for him, Laffs, Naisy, Jela...Weiss........

:)

sending lists to bain is dangerous plg did that and bain started at the bottom of the list and worked his way up.