Been building up the courage to say this

J_RFC87

I thought the football yesterday was good. On another day it could have been 3-0 easy. Remember Boyd missed that great chance right before the goal.

Apart from 1 slip up yesterday, we would have coasted that game. A fault I would credit to Burke for not tracking back with his man.

Chin up, we cant win every game. The worst thing that happened in the game was ICT getting a man sent off.

Today was a classic example of 10 men defending with everything and employing negative tactics which worked.

Apart from 1 slip up yesterday, we would have coasted that game

But we didn't and dropped 2 points. Something we have done on far too many occassions in the last number of seasons. Mainly down to lack of quality which was again so obvious to see!

I thought the football yesterday was good. On another day it could have been 3-0 easy. Remember Boyd missed that great chance right before the goal.

Apart from 1 slip up yesterday, we would have coasted that game. A fault I would credit to Burke for not tracking back with his man.

Chin up, we cant win every game. The worst thing that happened in the game was ICT getting a man sent off.

Today was a classic example of 10 men defending with everything and employing negative tactics which worked.

I agree to an extent but ICT came out better in the second half and that was our downfall, was too much like this season's other ICT game ayt ibrox. Boyd should have been better in the 1st half and again I agree with the original thread on that

I thought the football yesterday was good

Well our manager certainlly didnt think so. If that was us playing good then I'd hate to see us playing pish...oh wait a minute, we have seen them play pish for years now!

Everybody is entitled to thier opinion but I personally would have prefered you didnt build up the courage

Ive never heard so much........in all my life

Im just trying to build a picture in my head if one of our fellow bears walked into the boozer after the match and hit us with that

Well, I for one do see where you're coming frae JA. If we had had our shooting boots on (especially in the first Half) , ICT would have been buried by about 5 or 6 goals. Unfortunately, it was one of those days where nothing from us was finding the onion bag - lots of unbelievable misses. As the game wore on though, it seems like all the chances we created early on (and the fact ICT were down to 10 men) made us lazy and far too cocky. Really no excuses for ending up with a draw in that game.

Well, I for one do see where you're coming frae JA. If we had had our shooting boots on (especially in the first Half) , ICT would have been buried by about 5 or 6 goals. Unfortunately, it was one of those days where nothing from us was finding the onion bag - lots of unbelievable misses. As the game wore on though, it seems like all the chances we created early on (and the fact ICT were down to 10 men) made us lazy and far too cocky. Really no excuses for ending up with a draw in that game.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

While I agree that ICT having the man sent off was the worst that could have happened to us, we still had 75 minutes to play against 10 men. If we are not good enough to create and take chances against a defensive team then I give up all hope for us. We should have stretched the game, played at a much higher tempo and made them work hard, tiring them out before taking advantage of there tiredness. Instead what we got was a team bereft of ideas, strolling about with lack of imagination and passion.

I'm watching the Spurs v Reading game just now, and they play at pace, with movement, something that we just can't seem to contemplate at the moment, and to be honest no idea when we will ever return to playing that way.

While I agree that ICT having the man sent off was the worst that could have happened to us, we still had 75 minutes to play against 10 men. If we are not good enough to create and take chances against a defensive team then I give up all hope for us. We should have stretched the game, played at a much higher tempo and made them work hard, tiring them out before taking advantage of there tiredness. Instead what we got was a team bereft of ideas, strolling about with lack of imagination and passion.

I'm watching the Spurs v Reading game just now, and they play at pace, with movement, something that we just can't seem to contemplate at the moment, and to be honest no idea when we will ever return to playing that way.

I agree 100% DC Blue. It looked as if we were far too tired? overconfident? or whatever, but we just strolled around barely above walking pace and took our foot off the gas and into our mouth.

Still say Murray and Papac should be shot for their defending of the cross that came over.

THE LACK OF QUALITY JUST STANDS OUT IN THIS SQUAD. MORE THAN EVER WHEN BF AND OR KB ARE OFF THEIR GAMES.

WE need 6 new players!

SDM - had better come up with some money - but I just dont see him doing it.

SAD!!

Positive thinking bro'

Keep Believing (tu)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Glad you see the amusement here Fish. My sole purpose (wee joke) in life is to to brighten your day. :P

Positive thinking of the first order wish we could instill it into some of the squad ? Especially ginger heided ones ?

I know where Jadams is coming from too

A couple of basic finishes and it wouldnt have been so bad

But when they arent getting the 2nd goal you need to up the tempo, not drop it

Spot on. It looked like they thought it was going to be easy peasy because they missed so many chances, so they decided to slow things down and stroll it. Credit to ICT for having nothing to do with that mindset - they didn't give up and were rewarded for their efforts. No doubt WS will bludgeon the point home to to our squad, and rightly so - God knows they should know better than that at this level.

DC Blue,

Watching it in Houston, the bar had the Man U vs. Blackburn game on at the same time, and it was embarassing to make a comparison between the 2 games. Man U played with everything we didn't - passion, commitment, strength and courage. Let alone the skill they had!

Main problem with saturday was we got far to cocky when they went down to 10men we thought it was gonna be easy and started to try walk the ball in2 the net and the other problem was we had to many players on that park who werent interested i.e Ferguson, Prso,Novo, Murray, Adam, Burke etc etc and we got exactly what we deserved and to be fair they could and should of had a chance to steal all 3points because lets be honest Hutton was lucky to get away with climbing all over Tokely in the box and for me that was a penalty if we never got it a wouldnt of been happy, instead being 11points behind we are still 13 behind and now 5 ahead of Aberdeen instead of 7