Sol Bamba

DarcheVinny

What a performance!

blocked everything in Leicester box, been on the end of everything in Citys box, just missing a winning goal to cap of the best debut i have seen for a long while!

250k Leicester spent, really think we missed a trick there, im sure he will go on to the EPL with Leicester perhaps or someone else in a few years.

I just mentioned his performance in the Live Football Thread. Was really good, just wonder wether he thought he was too good for the SPL and performs better on the bigger stage, only time will tell but hasn't made a half bad start. Was on the end of everything, at 250k could turn out to be one of the bargains of the season.

Thought Naughton, Wellens, Gallagher and Abe were all superb at times aswell.

i think its just a case of playing better cause its against a big team, like all the smaller clubs do when they play us. Yet put them in a jersey at ibrox and tell them to win every game then you would see them hiding.

I remember when he was at Dunfermline he said his dream was to play in the EPL one day, and he got ridiculed by the majority of the Scottish media.

One day, he might have the last laugh.

I always liked the look of him at Hibs not that I watched him that much. Most people on here seemed dead against him at Rangers though.

most people on this board slaughter you if you mention anyone from the SPL for rangers

even though nearly everyteam has torn us apart this season and we have no money

He has often been known to up his game in big games and play like a fucking brick wall. Remember the two back to back games against the Old Firm 2 seasons ago at the end of the season, where the title race was effectively decided?

He had a good game. Paul Gallagher was the best player on the park for me.

This game was the best of the day, along with Real Madrid vs Villarreal - the rest, were pathetic!

• 2 weeks later...