Celtic's new training ground

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Celtic believe they will have a new training complex and youth academy that will equal anything in Europe with a new GBP 7 million complex opening in June 2007.

Aye right!

YD_Murray_Park_201004_Gate.jpg

0,,5~2877337,00.jpg

it looks to me like they will have one main pitch on the far side of the 'barn'. Grass is looking very good on it just now to be fair. They seem to be making another smaller pitch at the bottom end of the main pitch, early stages of sowing grass. The barn looks like it will be an indoor pitch area.

Assuming the area with all the mchinery is going to be car parking, they don't appear to be going for much more in terms of pitch areas. Looks as though it will be purely for the first team squad.

and no sign of any floodlights

It doesn't compare to murray park.

Correct !!! Nothing compares to it

Which other club would build such excellent facilities without investing and getting the end product.... no doubt Smeltic will have learned form our chairmans mis-management and will not waste thier money

I think the name of the place speaks for itself....I would actually have the place torched and of course anything else related to that man

it looks to me like they will have one main pitch on the far side of the 'barn'. Grass is looking very good on it just now to be fair. They seem to be making another smaller pitch at the bottom end of the main pitch, early stages of sowing grass. The barn looks like it will be an indoor pitch area.

Assuming the area with all the mchinery is going to be car parking, they don't appear to be going for much more in terms of pitch areas. Looks as though it will be purely for the first team squad.

and no sign of any floodlights

dont worry they will have plenty of candles. <_<

the fans will say we helped build it,by saving empty ginger bottles for years and even stopped using soap and just saved the money.also i have had the wife and daughters out shoplifting then sell the stolen gear and give the club i love all the money,also you will notice my skelly eyes and i could have got glasses to help me ,but no me thats more money i can give to the club.i even applied for a crisis loan off the social just told them i needed a new shell suit and a celtic tap,and a gave that money to help build our accademy,my daughter is called buckfast no because of the drink its because she is on the game,and she is that fast,that she can go through loads of clients a day,and all her money goes to help building the accademy. now does that prove how my family love the selick. :rolleyes:

Guest TheQueensXI
the fans will say we helped build it,by saving empty ginger bottles for years and even stopped using soap and just saved the money.also i have had the wife and daughters out shoplifting then sell the stolen gear and give the club i love all the money,also you will notice my skelly eyes and i could have got glasses to help me ,but no me thats more money i can give to the club.i even applied for a crisis loan off the social just told them i needed a new shell suit and a celtic tap,and a gave that money to help build our accademy,my daughter is called buckfast no because of the drink its because she is on the game,and she is that fast,that she can go through loads of clients a day,and all her money goes to help building the accademy. now does that prove how my family love the selick. :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: