Celtic's new training ground

Its `not the construction, the barns, pitches, etc., that mean anything - its how they are used and the results they produce.

RFC wasted so much time, but now it seems we are on track with a whole bunch of promising youngsters in the pipeline a few years from now.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its `not the construction, the barns, pitches, etc., that mean anything - its how they are used and the results they produce.

RFC wasted so much time, but now it seems we are on track with a whole bunch of promising youngsters in the pipeline a few years from now.

Hope your right because a return for the investment is badly needed !

yeh mate i agree (tu) but its that fact that do we need all this? we brought Barry through before we had all this :unsure: i think

yeh mate i agree (tu) but its that fact that do we need all this? we brought Barry through before we had all this :unsure: i think

The whole point though is that we DID NOT BRING HIM THROUGH. He emerged DESPITE our woeful youth set up.

The idea that ONE player of quality emerges every 15 years is simply not good enough.

How many Scots players are playing at the top level in England never mind Europe. We as a nation do not understand youth development and until then Murray Park is simply a nice place to train.

It doesn't compare to murray park.

Correct !!! Nothing compares to it

Which other club would build such excellent facilities without investing and getting the end product.... no doubt Smeltic will have learned form our chairmans mis-management and will not waste thier money

I think the name of the place speaks for itself....I would actually have the place torched and of course anything else related to that man

With all due respect "Fish" your constant berating of our football club's chairman is nothing short of disgracefull !

If you are that disgruntled, why dont you just forget about RFC and take up some other life.....Rangers football club need all supporters to rally around the club in these tough times. Not only do you slaughter our chairman constantly, you degrade Walter Smith and you also have a very short memory of the huge success that these two men have brought to our fantastic club.

Build a bridge mate, get over your gripes and support our great club the way all true supporters do !

Aye very good ya clown......NEXT ?

Guest therabbitt
is it just me but if you look at the great players of this world, Pele Ronaldinho etc, got their talent on sand etc in Brazil, and i was also watching an interview with the runner Asafa Powell, he runs of grass and hes the fastest man in the world...it seems to me that to be a great player/sportsman you don't need all the best training facilities, you just need the right coaching :unsure:

Pele Ronaldinho, not coached into the players they are, naural talent, learned on beaches ect....

Ours is quality - 0,,5~2877337,00.jpg

WHITE ELEPHANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check how the under 19's are doing :Animation44:

Aye but they are playin against other Scottish donkeys.....wakey wakey

Which other club would build such excellent facilities without investing and getting the end product.... no doubt Smeltic will have learned form our chairmans mis-management and will not waste thier money

I think the name of the place speaks for itself....I would actually have the place torched and of course anything else related to that man

With all due respect "Fish" your constant berating of our football club's chairman is nothing short of disgracefull !

If you are that disgruntled, why dont you just forget about RFC and take up some other life.....Rangers football club need all supporters to rally around the club in these tough times. Not only do you slaughter our chairman constantly, you degrade Walter Smith and you also have a very short memory of the huge success that these two men have brought to our fantastic club.

Build a bridge mate, get over your gripes and support our great club the way all true supporters do !

Is that your comeback FISH....Hit a raw nerve did I. FISH shut up or GTF

Is that your comeback FISH....Hit a raw nerve did I. FISH shut up or GTF

I will never do any of the both suggestions...hurry along now or someone will take yer place in that sandpit where yer heids been buryed for god knows how long

NEXT !!!!!

training facilities are a bonus..we have state of the art facilities at Murray park..

but IMO its the Scottish culture itself thats let us down big time in producing talented youngsters.

most kids nowadays are out getting wasted on buckfast and things like that

you look at countries like Brazil..some of those kids live in sheer poverty, but enjoy kicking about a tangerine or something, but then turn into superstars!

its unreal

there's the crow road in the background - I used to race the pushbike up that hill when I was in my teens! back in the days when I was fit. that's a great hill - had no idea the view from the top of the crow was going to be spoilt by a mound o fmanure on the horizon - a fuckin shame!

but IMO its the Scottish culture itself thats let us down big time in producing talented youngsters.

most kids nowadays are out getting wasted on buckfast and things like that

you look at countries like Brazil..some of those kids live in sheer poverty, but enjoy kicking about a tangerine or something, but then turn into superstars!

its unreal

Agreed 100%.

there's the crow road in the background - I used to race the pushbike up that hill when I was in my teens! back in the days when I was fit. that's a great hill - had no idea the view from the top of the crow was going to be spoilt by a mound o fmanure on the horizon - a fuckin shame!

I drove up there last night. I was dark so I couldn't see the park thankfully. Can't imagine what it would be like to cycle up though!