Broomloan Season Tickets Holders

Does anyone know what the will happen with ST holders in the Broomloan for the C*ltic cup game?

I sit in the Broomloan and had we drew anyone else then obv I would of had the chance to buy my own seat, but as we're playin them, they will take Broomloan, so does anyone know how it will work?

Last time, iirc, that something like this happened was against Hibs a few seasons back, when they took the full allocation of the Broomloan, but I didn't have a season ticket in the Broomloan back then, anyone know what happened in that situation?

Does anyone know what the will happen with ST holders in the Broomloan for the C*ltic cup game?

I sit in the Broomloan and had we drew anyone else then obv I would of had the chance to buy my own seat, but as we're playin them, they will take Broomloan, so does anyone know how it will work?

Last time, iirc, that something like this happened was against Hibs a few seasons back, when they took the full allocation of the Broomloan, but I didn't have a season ticket in the Broomloan back then, anyone know what happened in that situation?

Just moved us from broomloan to other parts of the stadium, don't know how it will work with these cunts but.

I'm not 100% sure so don't fully trust mehere but season ticket holders on the CCCS may get the opportunity to to get there seat before other season ticket holders do because it's not a game inclueded in your season ticket then season ticket holders should get a hance to purhase a ticket once they have been dished out to ones on the CCCS.

I'm not 100% sure so don't fully trust mehere but season ticket holders on the CCCS may get the opportunity to to get there seat before other season ticket holders do because it's not a game inclueded in your season ticket then season ticket holders should get a hance to purhase a ticket once they have been dished out to ones on the CCCS.

(tu) sounds like that might be what will happen mate, and thats fair tbh. The CCCS is the priority so there's a good chance your right.

I probably won't be goin anyway, don't think I'll be able to afford it but I was jus confused as to what would happen if I do find the money somehow :lol:

You'll be offered a ticket elsewhere in the stadium

(tu)

I thought this just wasn't sure if they have enough room elsewhere in the stadium for every ST holder in the Broomloan if they all decide to take up the offer, jus need to wait and see I guess, hope ur right tho, because skint or not skint, when a ticket for the old firm is laid infront of me I tend to say yes :uk: