***Official Gaming Deals & Bargains***

laudrupno1

xbox.jpg

3ds.jpg

Argos Seen this there looks no bad deal there also giving u Gears of War 3 for free (tu)

game.jpg

Best could see on Game,prob best to wait if not in a hurry as get better bundle deals build upto Xmas (tu)

Thanks for that mate. I may just put money by and then go for it in the month leading upto xmas

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

laudrupno1 - Gamestation mate! Sorry, should have said.

rfc52 take a look at this :

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-4gb-slim-with-gears-war-3-139-99-hmv/1021243

You wont find one cheaper with Gears of War 3 ! If you dont like the game, you can trade the game in straight away at HMV and they'll give you £30 credit so you'd get an xbox for £109.99.

laudrupno1 - Gamestation mate! Sorry, should have said.

rfc52 take a look at this :

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-4gb-slim-with-gears-war-3-139-99-hmv/1021243

You wont find one cheaper with Gears of War 3 ! If you dont like the game, you can trade the game in straight away at HMV and they'll give you £30 credit so you'd get an xbox for £109.99.

cheers mate (tu)

Forgot to say, theres another deal on right now for Gears of War 3 for £25 at Morrisons. The deal is you buy 2100 points and get the game for £25 but most Morrisons stores are out of stock for the points so they're sellin the game direct for £25. This was e-mailed out by head office so you have to push for it and specifically ask! There's a big thread on HotUKDeals about it and people are reportin success in the Baillieston 1. Stores are expected to get delivery of points on Friday so you have 1 day to chance it!

Forgot to say, theres another deal on right now for Gears of War 3 for £25 at Morrisons. The deal is you buy 2100 points and get the game for £25 but most Morrisons stores are out of stock for the points so they're sellin the game direct for £25. This was e-mailed out by head office so you have to push for it and specifically ask! There's a big thread on HotUKDeals about it and people are reportin success in the Baillieston 1. Stores are expected to get delivery of points on Friday so you have 1 day to chance it!

Do you know if this is still on mate I might get the missus to pick it up using her employee card thing then I'll get it for twenty quid.

Do you know if this is still on mate I might get the missus to pick it up using her employee card thing then I'll get it for twenty quid.

Hi mate I doubt it unless your local store has no points but my mate is a Manager in Morrisons and he told me all stores got delivery of points by Friday :(. Worth a try anyway in your local store.

Archived