***Official Gaming Deals & Bargains***

laudrupno1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some amount of Fifa 12's on ebay too many too link just type Fifa 12 in search box and u may grab a bargain afew sittin at £20 with afew mins or hrs to go afew brand new sealed too as u kno with ebay its just ur luck but if watch afew may get a gd deal my mate got one earlier for £27INC P+P (tu)

duke.jpg

Great deal for this, don't usually get collectors editions but at that price couldn't resist :D Game seems alright as well hopefully not as bad as some of the reviews say :lol: here's some 3DS deals I've spotted.

3ds.jpg

Good starter deal from Amazon.

3ds2.jpg

Or if your just looking for the console can get this for £105 from Tesco with the voucher code TDX-NKJH

Great deal for this, don't usually get collectors editions but at that price couldn't resist :D Game seems alright as well hopefully not as bad as some of the reviews say :lol: here's some 3DS deals I've spotted.

3ds.jpg

Good starter deal from Amazon.

3ds2.jpg

Or if your just looking for the console can get this for £105 from Tesco with the voucher code TDX-NKJH

yeah its a gd deal and personally i mainly use Game never had a problem (tu) cheers for contributing to the thread also mate (tu)

Batman: Arkham City & The Dark Knight / Batman Begins Blu-ray Bundle PS3 £36.85

http://www.thehut.com/games/platforms/ps3/batman-arkham-city-the-dark-knight/-batman-begins-blu-ray-bundle/10564451.html

The new game and 2 Batman Blurays for that price is amazing, would get it but skint and saving up for Uncharted 3 :lol:

Batman: Arkham City & The Dark Knight / Batman Begins Blu-ray Bundle PS3 £36.85

http://www.thehut.com/games/platforms/ps3/batman-arkham-city-the-dark-knight/-batman-begins-blu-ray-bundle/10564451.html

The new game and 2 Batman Blurays for that price is amazing, would get it but skint and saving up for Uncharted 3 :lol:

gd deal mate (tu)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was in the Gamestation in Livingston and they had a smashing deal on when you trade in a 60gb or 80gb PS3 you get a new Silver PS3, 2 controllers and Modern Warfare 3 for £150.

Now since my 80gb is 3 years old and i'm thinking because of its age it might drop dead any minute i'm hoping the Kilmarnock store has the same offer, i'll be right in there. :D

Was in the Gamestation in Livingston and they had a smashing deal on when you trade in a 60gb or 80gb PS3 you get a new Silver PS3, 2 controllers and Modern Warfare 3 for £150.

Now since my 80gb is 3 years old and i'm thinking because of its age it might drop dead any minute i'm hoping the Kilmarnock store has the same offer, i'll be right in there. :D

Couldn't find it in the Killie store, gutted :(

Game are doing three for two on all pre-owned games on all consoles including psp and Wii as well. I got 6 of them Final Fantasy 13, Red Dead Redemption, WWE All Stars, Pro EVO 2011, Call of Juarez the Cartel and also Tiger Woods the Masters both Final Fantasy and Call of Juarez are brand new because they didn't have any pre-owned left as well.

Oh should mention that all that was under 30 quid.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived