Boxing and MMA

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Bigdave30 said:

Fury, Joshua, wilder and Usyk could be the four horsemen of the modern day heavyweight division if they actually bothered to fight each other multiple times.

Politicking kills the sport sometimes.

Fury has fought Wilder multiple times and Joshua and Usyk are fighting for the 2nd time ..... The only fight missing is Fury and Joshua which was fucked up by Fury already having a deal with Wilder .

Wilder isn't very good tbh and has the most padded record of any heavyweight in history 

Also isn't this Usyks 3rd fight at heavyweight . 

I agree politics/money kills the sport also the egos of the promoters can get in the way .

3 hours ago, Orangeclement said:

Fury has fought Wilder multiple times and Joshua and Usyk are fighting for the 2nd time ..... The only fight missing is Fury and Joshua which was fucked up by Fury already having a deal with Wilder .

Wilder isn't very good tbh and has the most padded record of any heavyweight in history 

Also isn't this Usyks 3rd fight at heavyweight . 

I agree politics/money kills the sport also the egos of the promoters can get in the way .

Joshua vs wilder would be great entertainment, wilder definitely has the ability to spark AJ out.

Wilder isn’t very gifted technically but he has one bomb power which makes him worth a watch vs anyone, he’s the living embodiment of a punchers chance .

I’d watch Usyk vs any of them.

Usyk is new to the division but he’s been put straight in at the deep end and also has the pedigree to be put in the same breath as the bigger men.

It should be a golden age for heavyweight boxing, the boxers are there but more fights should and could be getting made.

Don't understand why Benn would want or take this TBH.

Eubank i can understand, he's already been found out at the highest level, so he'll want to make as much money as he can when he can.

Benn will be giving away a huge weight advantage  no matter what the catch weight is stipulated at.  He's unbeaten, coming along nicely, it's all in front of him, including riches. 

I can only think of ego or money, but i suppose if he does lose, which i think he will, it's be like Canelo's loss, not tarnish him too much due to the weight.