Boxing and MMA

On 01/03/2017 at 11:21 AM, The Godfather said:

Such a shite fight. It's not even a proper match-up and they want folk to pay for it :lol: 

Haye will cave his face in but not because he is a good boxer but just because Bellew is way out his depth. 

This is exactly what I was saying earlier today, it's basically a bragging rights match up and its on ppv.....what the fuck is the world coming to but unfortunately again if the public pay to watch this shite then they are as culpable as Hearn and sky.

6 hours ago, Band of Brothers said:

Haye a stone heavier at weigh in 16.8 and looks ripped to fuck I think Bellew will have to make him do a few rounds to have any chance.

He was 15st against Wlad Klitchko so I'm shocked he's as big as he is for Bellew 

16 minutes ago, Gillete said:

He was 15st against Wlad Klitchko so I'm shocked he's as big as he is for Bellew 

Jeezo seen alot of comments saying he is just putting muscle on where as Bellew although not or ever has looked ripped is natural at his weight. If it goes beyond 5 I reckon its going to get interesting.

1 hour ago, Gillete said:

I'm not. Back then he was all about speed, but now he's said he is focusing on power, which is the right move. I can honestly see this being a repeat of the Fraudley fight. Just a none entity with Haye smashing fuck out of Bellew when he feels like it. 

He's a fucking no show all the time.  Doesn't deserve to fight Connor 

"He ain't fight too frequent for my liking. For me to commit to something like that, I need to see solid proof that people are gonna show up and he's a consistent pull-out merchant. He had a good performance tonight [against Michael Johnson]. Fair play to him.

"I need to see active. I need to see activity. I need to see consistency. I need to see me. If you want me to come and change your life, if you want me to come pick you, you better have some damn reasons for me to do that."

12 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

It's the fight pass main event I think mate. He put it on his Facebook. He was telling people that there's a weeks free trial or something you can use to see it. 

Last fight before the prelims I think.

Where can you watch this mate?

I'm not on facebook

Edit. Googled it. I'll sign up with the birds Facebook when she gets in.

Cheers!