Boxing and MMA

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I doubt Miller has ever been clean in any fight. 

I agree. He has already been popped in his kick boxing days so no doubt he will of been juicing his whole life.

Least now there is a reason why he has an incredible gas tank with a body like that. Although how the fuck has he got a body like that with all the drugs he has been taking. 

29 minutes ago, butthole said:

me too! Pleased for the lad though! Khan at 9/1?

I actually think Khan has a shot. 9-1 is very generous. Crawford is pound for pound one of the best, if not the best however Khan can cause anyone problems with his speed. Equally he can cause himself problems and can be very suspect. Either way I always find a Khan fight exciting. Always good entertainment. Would like him to win. He has to produce a career best performance. Such a tough ask but you never know.

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I actually think Khan has a shot. 9-1 is very generous. Crawford is pound for pound one of the best, if not the best however Khan can cause anyone problems with his speed. Equally he can cause himself problems and can be very suspect. Either way I always find a Khan fight exciting. Always good entertainment. Would like him to win. He has to produce a career best performance. Such a tough ask but you never know.

Totally agree with your analysis. Sky bet have boosted it to 9/1 which is too big. His speed can surprise anyone so ive had a small wager. Hoping to wake up to some good news!

I don't think I've ever seen a fight finish like that.

The announcer actually said after an accidental low blow Khan is unable to continue, the winner by TKO Crawford.

TBF Khan looks a shadow of the fighter he once was, albeit against a top class operator in Crawford. Khan of 5yrs ago gives Crawford a big headache (indeed gives almost anyone a headache), but now looks a fighter with low confidence, and he never had a great ring IQ to see him through once the physical side started to decline.

Bizarre ending aside, it was only a matter of time until Crawford won. It was a pretty bad low blow though.

Just now, KingKirk said:

Khan can fuck off stay awake all night to watch him and he does that

Wee cunt was looking for a no contest or DQ

Feel cheated tbh I didn't think British boxers had that in them

The biggest mistake you made was staying up to watch amir khan