Boxing and MMA

16 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

GGG touting himself for another rematch after his win the other night, don’t really see him doing any better than he did in the previous fights seeing as he’s not a kick in the arse off 40 now.

To be fair nearly all of the press row had him winning the first fight - I believe only the Mexican publications didn't and the judges on the night didn't - I think everyone who knows anything about Boxing had GGG winning the first fight. 2nd fight was a far closer affair, which could have went either way.

However he will be 3 years older and I'd argue Canelo has improved. I just can't see how Golovkin can beat Canelo without a time machine to transport him back to being 33. 

1 minute ago, Badger said:

To be fair nearly all of the press row had him winning the first fight - I believe only the Mexican publications didn't - I think everyone who knows anything about Boxing had GGG winning the first fight. 2nd fight was a far closer affair, which could have went either way.

However he will be 3 years older and I'd argue Canelo has improved. I just can't see how Golovkin can beat Canelo without a time machine to transport him back to being 33. 

I said they got it backwards, I had the first fight for GGG and the second a draw.

GGG should get on the Mexican beef 😂 but agreed Canelo is in his prime and GGG is past his and on the back 9 now.

4 hours ago, Mclean RFC said:

Triple G already been robbed against him and wont wont to do it again. especially since hes even older now. i had money n smith too but he had 4 weeks to prepare and had not fought in ages. then you see canelo coming out in peak condtion.

maybe terence crawford if he taes the step up in weight.

Think Crawfords too small. Spence has talked about going up but I don’t see anyone beating Canelo right now.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Got it on hesgoal mate 

Campbell stopage ?

No for me mate I think Ryan García stops him mate he's a frightening puncher. I honestly don't know if Campbell has the power to really hurt  García. 

Hope am completely wrong tho as I really like Campbell. 

4 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Campbell drops him in round 2! Garcia doesn’t want any of Tank Davis like he’s been calling out...

He seemed to recover well and bossing it again. 

Need another shot From Campbell like in round 2