Boxing and MMA

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Celebrating like he’s unified the division ffs.

Loma, Davis and Lopez Beat him every day of the week.

He's one of those cunts you can't wait to see KO'd. 

American hype makes it worse. He's a wee gimp or at least acts like it. 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

He's one of those cunts you can't wait to see KO'd. 

American hype makes it worse. He's a wee gimp or at least acts like it. 

This interview man :lol: Wee cunts like this are usually getting scanted for being wee fannies. Turns out this wee fanny is a mauler.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Griffin Peterson said:

Just seem a promo for McGregor fighting this weekend in yet another comeback.

Don’t know much about MMA, but is there a chance he will get beat?

Can’t take to him at all.

It’s not too one sided in the betting, albeit McGregor is 4/11.

9/4 his opponent tells me the bookies aren’t convinced tho 

33 minutes ago, Griffin Peterson said:

It’s the 23rd/ 24th morning 

He says he’s going to knock Dustin out in 60 seconds, and I’d probably have to agree

This weekend though Max Holloway fighting, arguably robbed twice against Volkanovski, and should be champion, Max is absolutely class done almost everything in that division proper brawler and super talented 

10 hours ago, Griffin Peterson said:

There is always a chance. Poirier is a better fighter than when they last fought in 2014 when McGregor knocked him out in under 2 mins.

Poirier in his last 5 fight has KO'd Gaethje in 2018, beat Max Holloway and Eddie Alvarez so he isn't cannon fodder.

However Poirier is a slow starter and I can't see this going past a round.

1 hour ago, maverick1200 said:

There is always a chance. Poirier is a better fighter than when they last fought in 2014 when McGregor knocked him out in under 2 mins.

Poirier in his last 5 fight has KO'd Gaethje in 2018, beat Max Holloway and Eddie Alvarez so he isn't cannon fodder.

However Poirier is a slow starter and I can't see this going past a round.

Poirier is a much better fighter since the first time they fought, but so is Connor

McGregor is the more talented fighter but has not been consistently active for the last couple of years. Poirier has improved considerably since the first fight and has more heart. Khabib is my favourite is the division but if he is serious that he is retired, then i hope Poirier can be the next 155 champ. 

2 hours ago, stuart1994 said:

Just seen Mcgregor's interview, his obsession with Khabib is still alive. Made digs at him not fighting Tony, Khabib would've mauled Tony just like he did Mcgregor.

It’s the real money fight to make he’s just trying to reel him in ain’t he. Can’t see it happening like Khabib says he promised his mum he wouldn’t fight now his dads passed and he seems pretty true to his words

1 minute ago, MattyBlue said:

It’s the real money fight to make he’s just trying to reel him in ain’t he. Can’t see it happening like Khabib says he promised his mum he wouldn’t fight now his dads passed and he seems pretty true to his words

Suppose so, but surely no one other than McGregor and Dana is really interested in that fight anymore.

Just now, stuart1994 said:

Suppose so, but surely no one other than McGregor and Dana is really interested in that fight anymore.

Yeah It’s a strange one I guess even for me I’m not overly fussed as it stands but i guess if it got made it would do silly numbers and There would be a lot of hype 

Khabib has nothing left to prove with McGregor. He has pretty much cleared out the division. The fight with Tony Ferguson has lost its appeal due to his losses against Gaethje and Oliveira who dismantled him. I think Khabib may be enticed to come back for one more fight if it is a legacy type of fight and the only one that seems to be mentioned in this bracket is GSP.

Dana says Khabib told him he would consider coming back if one of the next few fights in the division Shows something special to make him want to come back 🤷🏻‍♂️

Can’t wait to watch Holloway later love the guy, talented as fuck and a proper classy guy 

On 14/01/2021 at 19:49, fuckthespl said:

Khabib has nothing left to prove with McGregor. He has pretty much cleared out the division. The fight with Tony Ferguson has lost its appeal due to his losses against Gaethje and Oliveira who dismantled him. I think Khabib may be enticed to come back for one more fight if it is a legacy type of fight and the only one that seems to be mentioned in this bracket is GSP.

They all want the money. 

If the price is high enough they come back.