Boxing and MMA

8 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Can't wait to Saturday night man BJS has a real chance. 

Is there any news on the ring size? I know there has been issues with it this week. 

Edit: just seen the BJS got his own way and got a 22ft ring. That's better for BJS. 

1 hour ago, maverick1200 said:

Is there any news on the ring size? I know there has been issues with it this week. 

Edit: just seen the BJS got his own way and got a 22ft ring. That's better for BJS. 

I don't expect it to be the last issue either tbh. 😂 Rules meeting Friday after weigh in I expect some issues with the gloves. 

Watching the head2head last night canelo seems alot more on edge. 

46 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I don't expect it to be the last issue either tbh. 😂 Rules meeting Friday after weigh in I expect some issues with the gloves. 

Watching the head2head last night canelo seems alot more on edge. 

Nor do I.

I saw that this morning. BJS is doing everything to unsettle Canelo and I think it's working. 

13 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

FFS! Mayweather will destroy this cunt.  Long and slow and a lot of pain and embarrassment. Floyd will pick the time put his lights out. 🤣🤣

it’s his brother he’s fighting though. 😅

BJS doesn’t have the power to hurt Canelo as there’s no indication Canelos whiskers have deteriorated and BJS has always been a bit pillow fisted at the elite level.

BJS will not be able to stay on his bike for 12 rounds, Canelo by TKO in the last 6.

Should be some fight,

If Saunders can produce his best ever performance,  he has a chance but can't see him getting a decision over there, 

Especially on the Mexican holiday weekend with 70,000 Mexicans there aswell,

Triple GGG beat him before and never got the decision

3 hours ago, the goal machine said:

Canelo will win comfortably I reckon. Don’t think BJS has the power to back him up and Canelo has an outrageous chin and will be able to walk him down.

I reckon BJS will win the first few rounds, tire and then Canelo will start to catch him. BJS just doesn't have the power to earn Canelo's respect. 

I really hope BJS can do it, it'll be a herculean effort.