Boxing and MMA

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Gutted man missing Joshua fight this weekend tested positive this morning. Feeling rough but hopefully will improve in the coming days. 

Been going back and forward with this fight if usyk handles his power he wins on points. 

Joshua however could ko him inside 5.

Hope Usyk batters the cunt. 

20 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Gutted man missing Joshua fight this weekend tested positive this morning. Feeling rough but hopefully will improve in the coming days. 

Been going back and forward with this fight if usyk handles his power he wins on points. 

Joshua however could ko him inside 5.

Got Usyk on points at 4/1 with bet365. As you said all down to how he handles AJ’s power but technically for me he’s probably the best in the division.

22 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

Got Usyk on points at 4/1 with bet365. As you said all down to how he handles AJ’s power but technically for me he’s probably the best in the division.

It'll be interesting to see what they both weigh in at, and how much Joshua slims down and Usyk bulks up. I'm leaning towards Usyk to take Joshua's power (he'll have felt how power in amateurs) and take it on points or a late stoppage. Usyk seems like a relentless pressure fighter who likes to dictate a high pace - so can see this fight being a big test of Joshua's endurance.

Zero chance Usyk knocks AJ out, if he’s winning it will be on points and I don’t even think that would be a surprise, if he can get in and out quickly scoring points and avoiding shots which he’s absolutely more the capable of doing then he’s got a great chance.

Similar to Haye Valuev

Alot of pundits saying Joshua will be too big for Usyk, but I think Joshua's size could be his undoing. I think he'll struggle to get to grips with Usyk, with having to punch down and Usyk's movement. Joshua obv struggled with Ruiz and struggled to get to grips with Povetkin for a few rounds - taller fighters def make life easier for Joshua. I'm going for Joshua to run out of steam and Usyk to stop him in late rounds.

20 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Jon Jones spending 2 years gaining 40lbs of muscle and calling out every heavyweight in the division so he can fight his wife is the most Jon Jones thing ever.

He’s an absolute banger man. How many times does he need to get his act together. Fuck him.