Boxing and MMA

Bundrage and Lara both won last night so have probably put themselves in with a shout of facing Alvarez on September 15. Although I think it's between Bundrage and Austin Trout.

In my opinion, Golden Boy should just postpone the September 15 card and hold out for Miguel Cotto in November/December.

Utter farce that most boxers only fight twice a yr

Having to wait till dec is a joke

Boxers this era think they are hard done to

What about sugar ray, marvellous marvin , Cassius clay , smokin joe etc who fought 4/5 times a year

That's boxing, not this shite

Nice night of Boxing tonight...

Kell Brook @ 9pm on Sky

Tyson Fury @ 10pm on Channel 5

Klitschko @ 10.30pm on Box Nation

Really looking forward to the brook fight as he looks to have all the attributes to make it and jones is a bit of a 'banger' so should be entertaining.

The domestic fight I'm really looking forward to is the Mitchell / Ricky burns title fight in September . This isn't me trolling but as I've mentioned I'm an Evertonian and the decent heavyweight Price supports Liverpool but is (surprisingly for one of them) generally ok even though he comes out to YNWA so I don't mind the lad winning whereas another fighter Paul Smith was a much more typical red and I enjoyed him getting beat. The point being is I notice burns was given a Celtic shirt by that rat Lennon so what's the general opinion of him amongst you lads ? Like I say not looking for a reaction just a genuine question ?

Really looking forward to the brook fight as he looks to have all the attributes to make it and jones is a bit of a 'banger' so should be entertaining.

The domestic fight I'm really looking forward to is the Mitchell / Ricky burns title fight in September . This isn't me trolling but as I've mentioned I'm an Evertonian and the decent heavyweight Price supports Liverpool but is (surprisingly for one of them) generally ok even though he comes out to YNWA so I don't mind the lad winning whereas another fighter Paul Smith was a much more typical red and I enjoyed him getting beat. The point being is I notice burns was given a Celtic shirt by that rat Lennon so what's the general opinion of him amongst you lads ? Like I say not looking for a reaction just a genuine question ?

Ricky is a good guy don't mind him at all it's not his fault the way he was brought up

Are you fucking joking, these fights shouldn't even be allowed to go ahead

Each one of these is a joke fight by the promoter to add at +1 onto their record, its a joke.

Vlad only had 3 credible challengers left in the world and refuses to right either.

Brooks last fight was another set up against a pish opponent and has yet to fight anyone decent at that weight.

Fury fighting another journyman washout instead of fighting price.

No wonder the current world champs look so amazing when the cunts we line up to fight them are fighting against chumps and dodging big fights.

I for one will not be watching any of these fights and I have a subbie to boxnation as well.

Ricky is a good guy don't mind him at all it's not his fault the way he was brought up

Nice one mate , appreciate you answering thanks

Each one of these is a joke fight by the promoter to add at +1 onto their record, its a joke.

Vlad only had 3 credible challengers left in the world and refuses to right either.

Brooks last fight was another set up against a pish opponent and has yet to fight anyone decent at that weight.

No wonder the current world champs look so amazing when the cunts we line up to fight them are fighting against chumps and dodging big fights.

I for one will not be watching any of these fights and I have a subbie to boxnation as well.

I know you replied to me there but the only one of those fights I mentioned was the brook one , like you I've got no interest in the other two to be honest. The price fury fight is a tough one to get together because of the tv companies and promoters but I'm with you watching fury doesn't really appeal to me. Brook certainly needs to make the step up and this guy despite 8 defeats in his career is ranked above him so it's a chance to start that journey In fairness to brook his last fight was against hatton who by no means was a top opponent but had suprised a few against Alvarez .

Brook and Fury are fighting as good as they have faced so far (with the possible exception of a badly out of shape Chisora for Fury). People forget that Fury is years of development behind Price. I would have liked to see Brook in against a bigger name fighter but there didn't seem a lot available to him.

No argument about Klitschko but I don't see an obvious fight for him right now that could be made.

I don't mind Ricky

He's not an in your face guy, he seems like a level headed boy so only wish him well

Tickets are out just now for the burns v mitchell fight

£50

If you haven't been to a world title fight in the kelvin hall then this is your chance , amazing atmosphere and the place will be bouncing!

Scott Harrison on the undercard too for those interested in that walloper

I don't mind Ricky

He's not an in your face guy, he seems like a level headed boy so only wish him well

£50

If you haven't been to a world title fight in the kelvin hall then this is your chance , amazing atmosphere and the place will be bouncing!

Did you just pure call hadji a walaper ya mad dafty

I don't mind Ricky

£50

I've seen world title fights all over England, Cardiff , Vegas , The Garden and Germany but I really fancy a trip up for that as it always looks llike you say bouncing. Mitchell being a good eastend boy will almost certainly bring a mob up so it sold be brilliant, I'm seriously considering as Everton are away at Swansea so if rangers have a game I might well head up.