Boxing and MMA

I don't mind Ricky

He's not an in your face guy, he seems like a level headed boy so only wish him well

Tickets are out just now for the burns v mitchell fight

£50

If you haven't been to a world title fight in the kelvin hall then this is your chance , amazing atmosphere and the place will be bouncing!

Scott Harrison on the undercard too for those interested in that walloper

Is the burns fight not in the secc ?

I don't mind Ricky

He's not an in your face guy, he seems like a level headed boy so only wish him well

£50

If you haven't been to a world title fight in the kelvin hall then this is your chance , amazing atmosphere and the place will be bouncing!

Burns always seems to play down any link to the bheasts. They seem desperate to attach themselves to him though. He does get some stick on here but I quite like the guy.

Despite that, I prefer Mitchell's style of boxing and hope he can find a way to win. Burns jab is a great tool though, it will take a quality fighter to get round it and beat him.

I just hope Mitchell turns up on his game and we should have a good fight on our hands.

Burns always seems to play down any link to the bheasts. They seem desperate to attach themselves to him though. He does get some stick on here but I quite like the guy.

Despite that, I prefer Mitchell's style of boxing and hope he can find a way to win. Burns jab is a great tool though, it will take a quality fighter to get round it and beat him.

I just hope Mitchell turns up on his game and we should have a good fight on our hands.

i would da burns will outbox him and win a ud

Honestly don't mind Burns. Comes across as a genuinely nice guy and is very humble.

I like Brook but I'm not as high on him as others seem to be. The opponents he has faced so far seem to be ready made for him. He should pick Jones apart tonight. Like PaddockLoyal says though there wasn't many fighters out there for Brook to face at the time his fight was being scheduled.

Don't care much for Fury but he's still very young.

Not interested in Wlad's fight with Thompson.

The two most intriguing fights tonight for me personally are Ress v Matthews and Proksa v Hope - both on the undercard of Brook v Jones.

Donaire fighting some South African guy tonight in a unification bout. Will be interesting to see how Donaire deals with a guy much bigger than him. Mathebula is 5'11, that's huge for super-bantamweight.

Honestly don't mind Burns. Comes across as a genuinely nice guy and is very humble.

I like Brook but I'm not as high on him as others seem to be. The opponents he has faced so far seem to be ready made for him. He should pick Jones apart tonight. Like PaddockLoyal says though there wasn't many fighters out there for Brook to face at the time his fight was being scheduled.

The two most intriguing fights tonight for me personally are Ress v Matthews and Proksa v Hope - both on the undercard of Brook v Jones.

Donaire fighting some South African guy tonight in a unification bout. Will be interesting to see how Donaire deals with a guy much bigger than him. Mathebula is 5'11, that's huge for super-bantamweight.

I enjoyed the last Proksa-Derry fight, very entertaining. Proksa will be expected to turn it around this time.

I think proksa might show he took the last fight too lightly as I do feel he's the more talented fighter.

I think this is the fight brook needs to start to show he has the ability to be consider at world level in the future, this is his first real step up although hartton's heart in defeat against alavarez showed he'd be no push over.

Fury sometimes looks like he'll never be at the top level and he's not been helped by the pace of Price's rise, I'm not sure any of us know what we are going to get from fury or where he'll end up

I don't mind Ricky

£50

May get in touch with the london boys and sit with them instead of ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ

I think proksa might show he took the last fight too lightly as I do feel he's the more talented fighter.

I think this is the fight brook needs to start to show he has the ability to be consider at world level in the future, this is his first real step up although hartton's heart in defeat against alavarez showed he'd be no push over.

Fury sometimes looks like he'll never be at the top level and he's not been helped by the pace of Price's rise, I'm not sure any of us know what we are going to get from fury or where he'll end up

Not convinced that by beating Carson Jones proves he is ready for the big boys in the division. Hatton is a European level fighter at best.

In fairness to Fury, I think a lot of people disregard him as a legitimate heavyweight because of the mad ramblings of his promoter. He's still young and still has a lot to learn. His promoter talking about him being ready for world titles and such doesn't help him in the slightest.

Not convinced that by beating Carson Jones proves he is ready for the big boys in the division. Hatton is a European level fighter at best.

In fairness to Fury, I think a lot of people disregard him as a legitimate heavyweight because of the mad ramblings of his promoter. He's still young and still has a lot to learn. His promoter talking about him being ready for world titles and such doesn't help him in the slightest.

I don't think it'll show he's ready but jones is ranked above him and it's a step up isn't it ? They want another fight before they talk of a shot & to be honest this is a very good effort by brook

EDIT- brook looks knackered

I don't massively disagree on fury but I'm not sure the last few fights have told us much . As you say it's going to be a while til we know what we've got